Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

My Music Video to Protest Aerial Gunning of Wolves

caninesrock
    caninesrock
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2010-07-27
    Number of posts : 33
    Libra Goat
    My Pet : Squirrel

My  Music Video to Protest Aerial Gunning of Wolves Empty My Music Video to Protest Aerial Gunning of Wolves

Post by caninesrock July 27th 2010, 20:41

Warning:Contains clips of wolves being hunted.

This is a video to protest wolf hunting. Viewers should be strongly cautioned that it contains graphic clips and photos of wolves being hunted in cruel methods. The song I chose is Face Down by Red Jump Suit Apparatus because the song is supposed to be talking to the hunters when it says things like "Do you feel like a man when you push her around, etc." and the "she"/ "her" in the song is supposed to prefer to the wolves. Clips are from a Defenders of Wildlife video on aerial gunning of wolves in Alaska and a German newscast on wolf hunting in Russia which was uploaded by ACanisLupus. Thanks ACanisLupus. There is a link to a site to save wolves at the end of the video. The site is www.savewolves.org if you don't want to watch the video.

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6MLM9qQxQ