Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

hello?

kthao625

Registration date : 2009-01-13
    Number of posts : 1

hello?

Post by kthao625 on January 13th 2009, 22:13

hi everyone im new at this and i dont know what to do here so if anyone could give me some tips on what to do that would be great. Razz

Re: hello?

Post by Guest on January 14th 2009, 01:25

Welcome to the greatest site. If you have any questions about the site you can personal message me your questions. I am busy with three sites that I have created, so it might take me sometime to replied to your personal messages. To personal message me, when you look at any thing I post, you should see at the bottom a button that says PM. Press it then you will be taken to the personal message page. You will need to be something in the subject line. The big box is where your message goes. When you are done, press the send button.
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Post by sesrocker on April 7th 2009, 00:34

Welcome to ZTP!!!! Razz

slg wrote:Welcome to the greatest site. If you have any questions about the site you can personal message me your questions. I am busy with three sites that I have created, so it might take me sometime to replied to your personal messages. To personal message me, when you look at any thing I post, you should see at the bottom a button that says PM. Press it then you will be taken to the personal message page. You will need to be something in the subject line. The big box is where your message goes. When you are done, press the send button.

Same here! We are the admins here, and if you any questions, pm us or post in the Questions and Suggestions section Wink

abc
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-05-08
    Number of posts : 31

Post by abc on May 8th 2009, 13:29

Welcome to ZTP!! hope you enjoi it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 21st 2018, 04:45