Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

German Shepherd Kennels

German Shepherd Kennels

Post by Guest on August 24th 2008, 18:51

Hello and welcome to German Shepherd Kennels. We breed, show, and raise German Shepherds with much love and care. Let's take you on a tour through the place!
    Here are the main kennels where all the dogs are kept:

This is the Breeding and Pup Raising Area where mothers raise their pups and we breed the champions:

This is the show ring. This is where we train and show our dogs:

This is the outside area where the dogs go to excersise their legs and play with their family:

Each dog has it's own inside and outside area:

Now for the dogs! The females first. This is Mitsy, our first show dog. She has 5 best-in-shows and 1 third-place trophy:

This is Leigha, Mitsy's daughter. She currently had five puppies and is caring for them in the Pup-Raising Area:

Now for the males. This is Indie(mitsy's mate and Leigha's father), our champion male that has 10 best-in-shows:

This is Tackle, the son of Indie and Mitsy. He is also Leigha's brother. He has 3 BIS(best in shows) just like Leigha:

This is Rusty, the father of Leigha's puppies. He has 4 BIS:

This is Sammy, he is destined to be the mate for Celia, one of Leigha's puppies:

Those are all the dogs for now. Leigha's puppies are selling for $700 each. If you would like to buy, please post here.
    The pups available for sale are:
    Peanut (female)
    Dylan (male)
    Ryan (male)
    Keeper (male)
    Thank you for visiting!
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Re: German Shepherd Kennels

Post by sesrocker on August 24th 2008, 20:54

Those are the cutest German Shepherds I have ever seen!!!! Wink Do you accept donations? If so, my family owned business's profit just shot through the roof and we would love to donate $50,000 to your zoo!!!! I hope you enjoy this money and spend it wisely on yourself and all the animals in your zoo!!!!! Razz

Post by Guest on August 24th 2008, 21:46

Of course I accept donations! Thank you sooo much for that money. I'm sure the dogs will appreciate the new things I can buy them! Very Happy
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn Dog
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Post by sesrocker on August 24th 2008, 23:49

No problamo!!!!! I just ask that they be treated like friends to the guests and visitors of the zoo. I am sure that won't be much of a problem, they already look VERY happy as is!!!! Razz Wink

Post by Guest on August 24th 2008, 23:54

Don't worry! I would never treat a dog like an object, show dog or not! They are friends Very Happy!
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn Dog
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Post by sesrocker on August 25th 2008, 00:47

Cool!!! I would also like to donate my precious show dog, Sterling. He is a retired show dog that is 10 years old. He is a Siberian Huskey (if you can't get huskys on the game, you can use the grey wolves) that was given to me by my grandfather when I was a little girl. I cannot stand the sight of an old dog trying to walk across the room in his old age. I just can't stand the fact that any day he may pass, because he is all I have left to remember of my grandfather. Please take him, that way I know he is surrounded by a loving family that will love him just as much as I do for the remainder of his life. Thank you.

Post by Guest on August 25th 2008, 00:56

Aww sesrocker! Are you sure you want to do this? He will be very sad to not have his best friend with him in his last days Crying or Very sad. But if this is your final decision, I will take him in. He will stay at the house, not in a kennel, and I will have some pictures of him soon. Yeah, I finally got the husky and stuff to work, so I can use that! I'm sorry you want to let go of your friend, but we sure will take him. Maybe I can give you a german shepherd pup for free so you can have another dog if you want! I'm positive your husky boy will live out the remainder of his life with love surrounding him I love you.
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn Dog
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Post by sesrocker on August 25th 2008, 09:59

Do you mind if I have a German Shepherd puppy? I could make it a star, then when he/she has won the highest honors of all, I will return it to your zoo so people will want to come and see a world champion dog. It does not matter which one it is, I love all dogs!!!! Razz

Post by Guest on August 25th 2008, 18:39

Okay! You can take Keeper. He is a male and has great show potential. I usually keep the females for breeding, so I'm glad keeper can have a chance in the show career too! Thank you so much, and this puppy is completely free for you Smile. Sorry for not having the pictures of your husky yet, he's settling in Razz.
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn Dog
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Post by sesrocker on August 25th 2008, 19:11

That's ok!!!! If you don't mind, I would like to start a new life of raising mixed breed dogs. Is it ok if I can "borrow" a female dog, so Sterling can have children? This is a one time deal that would only be for about 6 months max. I will return her and pay for everyday that she is not in your care. I just want my baby Sterling to live on forever, whether it be a be a pure bred dog or a mix. Thank you!!!! Razz

Post by Guest on August 25th 2008, 21:11

Well I don't have any puppies that aren't related to Keeper, but I could breed some for you. I just got petz 5, so I am mostly focused on that now, but I can do it sometime tonight Smile.
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn Dog
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Post by sesrocker on August 25th 2008, 22:06

Thank you!!!

P.S.

Did you notice all the new smiley things!!!! :magic: :jawdrop:
    bocasboy
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2008-08-26
    Number of posts : 32
    Aquarius Pig

Post by bocasboy on August 26th 2008, 22:14

those are awesome!! how did you get the roof though?
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn Dog
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Post by sesrocker on August 26th 2008, 23:00

You take a tank wall and make a fence with it, but don't close it all the way or else it will fill with water. Use an elevated path for the roof the go back and erase the support beams.

Post by Guest on August 27th 2008, 18:51

Yup, it's really fun and easy! Very Happy But you need ES for the elevated path and MM for the tank walls Smile

Anyway, it's time for an update! We recieved Sterling the other night. He is a beautiful dog, even though his hair is gray from old age. He gave me a pose as I took a picture of him and then layed down in the corner. He is getting much love and attention from us. Here is his picture:

We have that female puppy that is ready for you sesrocker! She is almost an adult, so she's almost at breeding age. Keeper turned a year old today and is ready for breeding. Here is the puppy, Tia:

As you can see, she loves posing already! I hope it works out for you sesrocker!
    These are the pups all grown up!

I am keeping Celia, and Keeper is already taken, but these are the pups that are for sale now:
    Peanut(female)
    Ryan(male)
    Dylan(male)
    They are each $700 and they are using up kennel space now, so they need to be sold fast!
    I also entered Indie and Mitsy in their last show today and they both one best in show!!! I think I am going to retire them soon, but I'm not sure confused.

Last edited by icloverleaf on September 10th 2008, 20:45; edited 1 time in total
    mallardman12
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-08-18
    Number of posts : 189

Post by mallardman12 on August 29th 2008, 14:38

how do u get german shepards?????? they look so fun to have in zoo!!!!!

Post by Guest on August 29th 2008, 18:41

There IS a german shepherd download at madheads forums, but I am using african wild dogs from the Endangered Species expansion pack..

Post by Guest on September 10th 2008, 20:46

I am such an idiot! I always get ratzappy and sesrocker mixed up Razz. So sesrocker, you can take the pups now!! Very Happy:D

Squrrielman30
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-09-15
    Number of posts : 187

Post by Squrrielman30 on September 16th 2008, 21:24

That's so cool I can't wait till I get Zoo Tycoon 2
    potterwolf

Registration date : 2008-09-15
    Number of posts : 201
    Virgo Rooster

Post by potterwolf on September 16th 2008, 21:28

Where do you get a husky download?

Post by Guest on September 16th 2008, 22:58

Psst, it's a gray wolf Wink. I got the varient at ZTUF
    dogfancy0
    Teenager
    Teenager

Registration date : 2008-09-22
    Number of posts : 151
    Aquarius Dog

Post by dogfancy0 on September 24th 2008, 12:30

I'm looking for a puppy for my little cousin. It would have to calm and very nice. It would just be a loved family member unless she would want to show it a little later on. Hope you can find a match for me

Post by Guest on September 24th 2008, 18:57

Ooh thank you for your interest Razz. We have just the pup for you. His name is Keeper. He almost had a home with sesrocker, but it didn't work out. He is going to cost $700 Wink
    dogfancy0
    Teenager
    Teenager

Registration date : 2008-09-22
    Number of posts : 151
    Aquarius Dog

Post by dogfancy0 on September 24th 2008, 21:59

ok thank you my cousin will love her. She will also be taken good care of here is your Money $$

Post by Guest on September 24th 2008, 22:01

Thank you! I'm hopeful he will love your cousin! Razz Thanks for the money Very Happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is September 25th 2018, 11:38