Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

The adventures of T-rex MASTER

T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-07-08
    Number of posts : 60
    Aries Cat

The adventures of T-rex MASTER Empty The adventures of T-rex MASTER

Post by T-rex MASTER July 10th 2009, 16:33

This will be very long and I may double post for other chapter's that can't fit in the post. Mad

This whole post is all the chapter's I'm done with right now.

Chapter 1

I'm born taking my fresh breath of air then I cry. The doctures whipe my blood off me then they give me some shot. I cry in pain but it's for muscle purpouses(SP?). I stop crying after about an hour then I fall asleep. Then I wake up in a contaner with glass walls and nothing on the top. I then start to open my eyes and blink over and over after my sleep. My mom says "He's awake! He's awake!" She cries then the docs come in a see them then one nurse says "He's so cute." Then I get picked up then into my moms hands. "He's so adoralble I might call him Braden." My mom says then my dad walks in and takes me away from my mom carefully and holds me and say "Hi there u may not know me but I'm you dad." He says. I then blink then kinda smile at my dad. After a couple of day they brought me home and introduced me to my dog Sid. "Sid Come!" my dad yells for Sid. Sid comes then my dad holds his collar so he won't hurt me. "Sid this is Braden." My dad says then i yawn. Sid satys calm then my dad says "I'll let u go but don't get into trouble." My dad says pointing at Sid. Then Sid seems to look at me like he's gonna protect me. And he did when ever my dad came home Sid would bark then keep the door shut. One night I was in my first thunderstorm I cried a ton because of the lighting and thunder and rain hitting the house. *Cries* "Daddio." My mom ask. "Can u get the sucker so he can stop crying. *Puts sucker in my mouth* I suck on it then I wanted milk so they gave me a bottle of milk. Then I fall asleep. I then wake up the next morining with my mom making breakfast. "Daddio Sid breakfast!" My mom yells then my mom comes with a bottle of milk and baby food. "here comes the train." My mom saying choo choo. Then I open my mouth then the food goes in my mouth. I then keep eating it until I'm thirsty. I drink the bottle of milk then I fall asleep. I then wake up in a car with my mom and dad. My mom whispers "Don't wake the baby up were here at the docters." My mom says. The docs check me up for anything wrong with me then they say "He's just fine." My mom and dad smile at me. HTen they pick me up then they put me back in my seat then we go back home.

Chapter 2

I laugh when my mom tickled me. I was now 3 years old with a new home. Pipestone MN. Sid had to be taken away since he protected me so much. I sit on the couch and watch some cartoons and say "Mommy! Mommy! Blues clues is on!." I yell watching it. After it was done it was time to eat biscuts and mashed potatoes. I ate it carefully. I was done so it was time for bed. While my mom and dad talked in there bed. I was jut about to fall asleep when I got this pain in my arm that was my DNA making me have powers. So the next morning they took me to the docters and they found out that it was a new DNA in his body making him be strong and turn into any animal. So we went home and I was lighter then I was before. So my mom and dad just didn't pay any attention to the DNA in his body that was somehow inserted into his body last night. I went back to bed painless then the next week it happened again then it stopped for a week then it came again. The next day after 3 weeks of pain we went out side to exersize when it was 90 degres(SP?) out. I was playing when I felt my self get stronger. I was worried then my mom and dad showed the doc my body that he seemed to be skinnier than he was when he was born. The doc was very concerned about this. He said take him in every day to idenify it. Day after day they did and never found what it was. So they kept testing me and testing me and testing me everyday and still didn't find an answer for this DNA problem. So they quit testing and let my mom and dad to forget about this DNA thing if it "Hurts bring him here." The doc said. "I'm going to have to say he may have a heart stoping experience during sleep sometime in like years." The doc said then we left.

Chapter 3

We get home and then my mom and dad sit down. "Well honey." My mom says to my dad. "yeah." My dad ask. "WE hope he doesn't die in those years die in those years." My mom replys. "Yep." My dad says then leaves for some coffe.

7 years later.
    I walk to school one day then I decide to ride my bike. I go back and get it and start riding it to school. I pedal and push and ride my bike. I then see a girl who just adverted her gaze from me. I stop and look back in a confused way and whisper. "Does she like me or something?" I wonder then I start riding my bike again. I then reach the school. My friends were there. "Well first day f school."I say to my friends. "Yep, first day of school." One of my friends say. WE walk into the building then into the classroom together. "Nice classroom." I reply. Then we sat down right when the bell rang then the teacher walked in. "Hello." My teacher says in a mean voice. "I am Mr. huffs as IN HORSE!" He yells. "He's a *Beep*." My friend says to me sofly. "Definatly." I reply back softly. It was time for breakfast down at the lunch room so we went down there. "Man I'm so hungry." My frind said "Me to. I can't beleive he made us wait 15 minutes." I say. Then we get tray and get muffins and sauge and waffles and sit down and eat. "man there food is so good!" I say walking back to the classroom. "Man now since were walking with a full stmach I bet Mr. Huff is going to kill us!" One of my friends say. We all laugh. WE sit back down in the classroom, Mr. Huff was sitting in his desk and nobody was in there. WE all walk mout and look for our class then there at the bathroom. "Never told us were they were at." I say. After school my friends ride together back home with me like we always do. Then that girl was going to start school tommorrow and was outside. "Do u know her?" I ask. "If u do how old is she?" I ask. "Well she's ten and she is cute but she might like your." My friend replies. "Ok but I thought she hangs out with a group of 3 boys." I say. "She does she thinks she like's one but she likes u alot more." My friend replies. I get home and get my baseball glove and head over to the baseball field were me and my friends always play baseball. I get the bat into place then the ball goes flying into a pitch and I hit it to the fence. "Holy crap!" I say. Then that girl looked at me again Then my friend hits the ball and it goes flying into my glove. Then my other friend hits it and it goes into my glove again. That girl smiled a bit at me and I did back.
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

The adventures of T-rex MASTER Empty Re: The adventures of T-rex MASTER

Post by T-rex MASTER July 10th 2009, 16:34

Chapter 4

I walk home after baseball and return home. "How was your day?" My mom ask. "good good." I nod then sit down on the couch. My new dog Shiloh the Beagle sits next to me. "How u doing Shiloh?" I ask then Shiloh looked at me and licked my face. "Yuck!." I say laughing. "I guess your good arn't ya." I say rubbing his back. Shiloh gives his playful look that means he wants to play outside so I took him outside and howl along with him. I play fetch with him. I let him wrestle me and lick me while he's wrestling me. (He's just licking and jumping.) Then we go back inside and eat. That night I wonder in bed. "Who is that girl?" I wonder to myself. "She likes me alot I know that.' I say putting my hand on my forhead.

The next day.
    I go on my bike to school again then that girl goes along side me. "hello?" I ask. "Hi." The girl says blushing. "Uh Braden." "What and howd u know my name?" "On the side walk ahead of u." She says pointing at a hump shaped like a Triangle in the side walk. "Oh crap." I say then I hit it the go flipping into the air. "Ohh." The girl says seeing me on the ground. "Where is my bike?' I ask groaning. "Uh oh." "What?" I ask after the girl said "Uh oh." Then the bike lands on me. I get up pusing my bike off me. "ow." I groan. "Do want help to get up?' She ask putting her hand out. "I guess so." I say reaching for her hand. I let go blushing."Thanks." I chuckle to my self. Then the girl gets her bike and rides beside me. WE talk until we reach school. I go to my friends for what a flip I did and the girl went to her friends to say how cute I was up close then farther away. "OMG he's so cute up close!" She says. "I was riding to school then a hump in the middle of a side walk where I was riding was right in front of me then I hit it then I went flipping into the air." "Holy crap!' All of my friends say. "So I helped him up and we held hands then we let go after he was up." She said smiling and couldn't stop smiling. Then the 3 boys walked over to her. "Who are u saying u helped up?" He ask. "Oh nothing I was talking about a story I wrote my self." She says and smilies. "Show me it fter school then." He says. "Oh it was wrecked by my dog so I can't." She says. "That's to bad I thought u were talking about that boy over there." He points at me. "Me?" I say with his finger right in my face. "Yes u and how'd u get here?" He ask. "I was walking over to ask her name." I reply. "Wel then we will leave so u can FLIRT with her." My face turned red. And the girls face did the same. "Well were leaving." He says leaving. "Well then? What's your name?" I ask nicely. "Serena." She replies with a smile. "Cute name." I reply. "Thanks." She says

Chapter 5

I walk into the school and sit down. Then that same girl had her desk next to me. "Hi." I say. "hey." Serena said back. "The teacher's really mean." I say. "Is he Mr. Huff?" She ask. "yes. Wait howd u know?" I ask. "Letter." "Oh." I say. Serena kinda gets a red face. "Are u ok?" I ask looking at her face. "Yes I just wanted to say..." She says then pauses. "What?" I ask. "I jus wanted to say..." She says then pauses. "Come on spit it ut." I say. How can I let him know I love him? I look at her eyes. "Hey Braden?" She ask. "Yeah?" I ask. "I kinda love you." She says. "Really?" I ask. "Yes." She says looking at me. I look back at her cute face. "What do u want to do before Mr. Huff gets here?" I ask. "Hmm talk." She says. "Talk it is." We keep talking until the teacher walks in. "I'm in a good mood today so I'll let u go have breakfast now." He says putting a pile of paper's down. "Was he in a bad mood yesterday?" Serena ask. "Yes." I reply. WE get up then Serena's hands seem to grab my hand. I just relaxe. I blush the whole way down the hallway. I let go of her hand and go get a tray at the lunch room. "ow." I say shaking my whole hand. "What is that on my hand?" Sernea comes and looks at it. "aww! Oh just you." I say calming down. "That's a sliver." She says. "Oh." I say the pull my sliver out. I get some sauge and a waffle and some eggs. And Serena had her plate done an d sat next to em at my table with my friends. Uh oh. I say getting kinda emmbaresed. "Who's that?" One of my friends ask. "I'll tell by secret." I say getting up. And whisper into his ear. "Were BF and GF now." I say into his ear. "Wow." He says looking confused. I sit back down next to Serena. She ask "So after school wanna go somewhere?" She ask. "Sure where?" I ask. "The lake." She says "Ok." I say. I get up and see a sign for a Talent show. "Hmm maybe a drum's will be good talent to me." I say then sign it. "What'cha doing?" She ask. "Signing up for a Talent Show." I say. "What's your talent?" Serena ask's. "Drums." I reply. Then she holds my hands again down the hall to the bathroom then back to the classroom. We do waht school is for. Then we go to the lake after school. "hey Braden." She ask. "Yeah?" I ask. "Do u want to..." She pauses. "What?" I ask. "Umm..." She says. "is this the love thing again?" I ask. "no nothing like that just..."She kisses me. My eyes widen a little. She stops kissing me. "What but..." I say confused and blushing a ton. "I couldn't hold it." She says. I grab her hand she grabs mine to. "So what do we do now?" I say looking at the lke from the hill. "Not sure." She says. I sigh. "Whats wrong?" She asks me. "I'm just remembering when I was 3 I got these arm pains and it's doing it now." Serena starts to worry. "What can I do?" She ask. "Uh not sure." I reply holding y arm when it starts hurting more and more. "Get up!" She says grabing my hand. "Were taking u to the emergency room." She says. "The she rub my arm. "Hurt?" She ask. "Yes."I say then she grabs my hand again and we start running to the lake. "Here get in the ater." She says. "Why?" I ask. "Just do it." She says. I go into the cold lake water. "Put your whole arm in the water." She says. I put whole arm in water. "Aw. Ouch oh it's gone now." I say in releif. "Ok should we head?" She ask. "Yeah." I say then I grab my water then Serena grabs her's and we head home. While were riding I forget about that hump. "Uh Braden." She says. "What?" I ask. "The..." She pauses when I ask. "The hump." I say then I hit the hump and go flipping into the air. I land then the bike lands on me. Serena goes over to me. "Are u ok?" She ask. "Nope they need to remove the hump." I say. She helps me up. Then I head home holding her hand.

Chapter 8
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER July 10th 2009, 16:34

I break away from the kiss and sit still and ask her. "Are you going to have 4th of July?" "No but my mom and dad say if I'm invited I can go there." She says. "U wanna come with us?" I ask. "Yeah!" She says exitly. "Caution my cousins are a little picky on girls." I warn. "Ok."She says. I stand up and start walking then Serena starts walking with me holding my hand. Since she lives right across from my street it will be easy tomorrow for 4th of July.

The next day
    "Serena get back here and get your coat!" Her mom yells in her house. I hear the yelling and go over to her house. "I'm coming mom!" She yells back. Then she grabs her coat and opens the door and runs into me into another kiss again for like 2 seconds. "hi." I say blushing "Hey, were u coming to my house to see the yelling or to know whats going on?" SHe ask. "Yes I was then u open the door..." I pause "Yeah."She asks. "Nothing just...really wierd." I say making a wierd face. "At least that our second time doing that." She says. "What?" I ask. "Kiss."She replys. "Oh." I say. "Now you two be good!' She warns them then slams the door. 'Is your mom like Mr. Huff?" I ask. "A lot nicer but today she seems like a rigid animal." She says then we start laughing. We head to the car we were going in and get in it. I get out and whistle for Shiloh. Then Shiloh comes running into the car. "Who's this?" Serena ask. "IT's my Beagle Shiloh. He's a nice dog isn't he?" I say petting him then she licks Serena all over her face playfully. "Stop that!" Serena says laughing. "Ok son." My dad ask then reconizes Serena. "Who's this?" My dad ask. "A friend BF and GF." I say nervoes of something we always go through with love. "Wow you got a love right here!?!" He says. Crap he's got me. "I like it!" He says smiling at me. "Phew." I say reliefing. "Is that your dad?" Serena ask. "Yes." I reply back with Shiloh on my lap. We start heading. "It may take like 30 minutes when it feels like 45 minutes." I say. "Oh, so where we going?" She ask. "Well since were in MN were going to SD so that means in brooking's and there is my cousins farm." I say then smile. "Oh sounds very fun." She says then smiles back to. Then we hold hands on the way.
    30 minutes later.

We stop in ther drive way and get out getting all of the firworks out of the back. Me and Serna wake up from a nap. Serena had her head on my shoulder which relaxed and me and her. So we both wake up and get out and Shiloh jumps out to my cousins hunting dog. "Daisy." "Daisy!" I yell for her. "BARK!" Daiy comes running and stops right at me feet. "hey girl hows it going?" I ask petting her head. "Bark!" Daisy barks in a reply meaning "yes." "I guess you are good." I say getting up. Then Serena goes down and pets him. "Daisy this is Serena. Never seen her before have ya?" I say to Daisy then Daisy seems to nod abit. Then we all go to the house waiting for a surprise. Me and Serena hold hands to the house. We step in side the house and all the lights are off. Then they turn on then..."SERPRISE!" They all say then they get up and go over to Serena exept the boys. "Who are you?" One of my cousins ask. "I'm Braden's GF." Serena replies. "Sweet so u guys held hands to the house right?" My cousin ask. "Yes we did." Serena replies. So then we all go outside grabing bottle rokets including me and go outside and start shooting. "Shweee!" "CRACK!" Then I shoot a bottle rocket. "SHWEEE!" "CRACK!" "Hey Serena wanna try one?" I ask. "Sure." She says walking over to me. "Ok u get a bottle rocket. Then you take in your hand." I grab her hand then Serena grabs one then she sits and listens. "Now u put it over the pipe." I say putting her hand with the bottle rocket over the pipe. Serena seems to blush abit. "Then u take this stick of smoke and fire that u can't really see." I say holding the stick. then I light the bottle rocket "Then u let go!" I say then erena lets go of the bottle rocket. "SHWEE!" "CRACK!" "There wanna try another one all by your self?" I ask nicly. "Yes." She says. Then she does everything I explained correctly exept at the end things go wrong. "Serena don't!" I say reaching for her hand about ready to be shot off. "SHWEE!" "CRACK!" Serena's hand was in my hand and was still atacthed. "You wern't supposed to do that." I say trying to regain orignal breathing. "Well other thatn that lets do that again!" She says and deos it again then until it was time to eat dinner at 12:00 PM. We have Hamburgers, Potato Chips, Dip, and other things to eat. I grab a plate and Serena grabs one right after me then one of my cousins which was a boy touches her hand then he laughs not to laugh hard blushing. Then Serena turns around and slaps him int eh face then turns around to me again and grabs my hand. I get my food and sit down at a table. Then Shiloh comes in a follows me and then I take a peice of hamburger and drop it on the floor. Serena sits down next to me. We get done eating and go back outside to shoot more fire works. I grab a rockek which goes into the sky then blows up then a guy comes down on a parchute. Serena gazes at my head that was in the middle of the sun. Then she walks over to me and turns me around and kisses me again for 2 seconds. I gaze at her then turn back around and shoot a fire cracker which had a problem. It would spark. Serena rested her head on my shoulder.
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER July 10th 2009, 16:35

Chapter 10

Serena's hair comforts me. Then I all the sudden something exploded in front of my face. Then my couin who touched Serena's hand laughed hard. "I'm going over to there and u are coming with me." Serena says mad at my cousin. We walk over there then we ask him. "Are u jeulos of him or what?" Serena ask him. "Yes." My cousin says Then I walk away and sit down mad and just sigh. Serena comes and sit's next to me. "Does he hate u?" She ask. "Yes." I reply then sigh. Serera kisses my cheek. "You know it's ok." She says. "I know but he's been doing that since." I say then sigh. Serena get's a bandaid for my face that was exploded in front of. And then a ice pack. "here put this on your face. The explosion burned ya up." Serena says putting the icepack on my face then I take it and hold it on my face. My cousin seems to gaze at her care to me. I get up and get a bottle rocket. I put it in the pipe ready for take of but it wasn't a bottle rocket. It was a whislte rocket. "SCREECH!" "POP!" I hold my ears in pain. "oops." I say. "Whoa." Serena says walking to me. "What was that?" She ask me. "A whislte bottle rocket." I say holding the icepack on my face. "Are u stil mad?" She ask me. "Yeah he just ruins this BF and GF thing." I say. "Well does he do this every 4th of July?" She ask. "Yes but since your here he actually does it just so he can get attention from u." I say then sigh. Then I grab a bottle rocket and light it up then fire it out of the pipe. "Hey can I try one again?" Serena asks. "Sure." I say holding the icepack on my face still. Serena fire's it. I sit down then Shiloh comes over to me when he sees me depressed then he wages his tail and is wanting to play fetch. So I grab a stick and enjoy the fun. Then my cousin comes over to Serena. "Sorry for the explosion. I was just wanting attention from u." He says. "I don't care." Serena says. "Well I didn't think u were together." He says "Then u guys were." He says. "It's ok." Serena says then walks over to play fetch with me and Shiloh. Then one of my cousin comes over and ask to play to. "Sure u can." I say. Then we all start to play. Then my cousins from MN arive. Then my Grandpa and Grandma do to. I stop playing fetch with Shiloh and walk over to the ariver's and greet them. It was time to shoot airplanes that fire fire crackers. Then it was time for a paint gun fight. I was all dressed and so was Serena was to so me and Serena join teams. I go behind a tree in the forest and peek around the tree's seeing one of my cousins. "Shh." I say to Serena. Then I run to another tree. And then shoot from that tree at them then one falls down and one was only left in that yard. Then I got shot in the head which made me fall down in pain. "He's hurt!' She says then goes to me. Then my cousins mom comes over from her shot. "Oops." She says. I lay there. "Maybe an ice pack on the back of the head is good." Serena says. Then my cousins dad comes with an ice pack. "Well he's hurt but fine." Serena says seeing me get up. "ow." I say standing up. Serena hugs me. "Thought u passed out." She say still huging me. "First hug." I say raising a eyebrow in surprise. Then somebody yells "Hey play a song on guitar!" Then a electric guitar comes. I catch then take my paint cloth and my regular shot un touched shirt appeares. Then I go on a stage that was there for my reason for playing. Then a band was on there. "Hey your guitarist." The singer says. Hey hey this will impress peeps and alot are here crowding the stage. I then start the guitar. Hey this is Story Of The Year. I think exited. Then the crowd goes wild. (We are doing this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVp8bFXOLcA.) WE stop playing and I get off stage all sweaty. Then Serena comes and hugs me then kisses me then somebody takes photo of the scene. "hey cut that out!" I say away from the kiss blocking the camera. "I'm not famous!" I yell. Then Serena drags me to the end of the crowd and hugs me in peace. That night me and Serena were holding hands looking at the firewroks explode in the sky. "Peacful night." Serena says. "It sure is." I reply. Then one explods in the air. Then a spark lands on me. "Ohh." Serena says brush it off with her hands. Then we gaze at eachother. "This romantic night." Serena says thinking something like a long kiss. "Maybe." I say. "It is one." Serena says. "I guess it is seeing the moon. Then Serena likes gets pushed next to me nearly knocked out. "What was that?" I ask. "I love u so much this night I just feel like I need to be next to u close." She says. I sigh wanting to know whats on her mind. Then I say. "Whats on your mind about me something long ?" I ask. "Something like..." She kisses me for 10 seconds. I lay down in the grass blushing a ton with my heart beating really fast. That was awsome. I think. Then Serena lays back and gazes at the firework and says. "I was wanting to do that this night." She say to me. "I wasn't expeting it." I say still blushing. "Other than that was awsome." I say taking a deep breath. "yeah." Serena says. Then a firewrok shoots up with a large loud boom. "BOOM!!!!!!" It was the last ne so we called for Shiloh and headed home. Me and Serena sleep on eachother's shoulders' again and it was 1:00 am. I wake up in the morning in my bed with Serena on the floor covered up like me. "hey Serena?" I say sleeply. "yeah?" She ask. "What are u doing here?" I ask. "My mom and dad are gone for a week." She replys tehn goes back to sleep then opens her eyes and looks at the clock. "10:00 am it is execly." She says then get dresed in my bathroom and I get dressed to in my room. I go down seeing a note on the counter top. "Braden we are shopping for 5 hours so please take care of the house and be good. Mom." I put the note down and look at the stove. Bacon was made and sauge. Then Serena comes down dressed. "Wheres your parents?" She ask. "Shopping for 5 hours." I reply. Then get a plate and get some bacon and ceral. Serena does the same. We sit down on the sofa and watch the news. "Obama has killed an innocent fly during an interview." Say the reporter. "That bull crap." I say switching the channel. To favorites of me and Serena. "George." Says the wife. "Yeah." Say George Lopez with a wierd face. We take our plates out and go outside to play. We play on the swings, Trampoline, and slide. We played on the Trampoline a lot more than the other activities. We jump running into eachother by accident and we lay in there. I sigh at my burnt face. "Whats wrong?" Serena ask. "Face." I reply. "Oh."Serena says. I get out of the Trampoline for some dinner. We go to a restraunt and eat there. We leave the restraunt and head home. "One hour left." I say. "Yep." Serena says looking at the clock. We go up stairs and talk about yesterday. We lay around until 1:00 clock hits. We go down stairs and see my mom and dad there geting stuff in the house. They got us some shirts while they were at the mall. We tried them on and fit and we loved them so we keep them on all day. Me and Serena went on a walk that evening. "So how's it been around here?" Serena ask. "Lonley. Not used to it." I reply. Serena holds my hand. I look up at cloudy skies possible hail coming. So we head for a tree then it starts to rain and hail. We seem to hold hands still and pressing against each other. Then the tornado sirens rung off. "uh oh." I say. Serena starts to worry. "We should head now I see a funnel cloud. It' really still." Serena says Then we start running towards home. "Wait it's Wednesday today right?" I ask. "U know your right." We stop running to a walk and the world is still. We go to a shade and look wet when we are wet. It stop raining out and then we walk home. My mom and dad were gone again for work so we were alone again. We both take a nap on the sofa and a bed in the sofa where Serena was sleeping. I wake up and my mom and dad are in the basement watching TV since they didn't want to wake us up. I say to Serena. "Good evening." I say then sigh from what my cousin did to me on the 4th of July. I get up then Serena does and we get some water. I then put the bed back in and sit down on the sofa. Serena get's osme more water and sits next to me. Then I reconize a spider crawling on her leg. "Serena." I say making my ees widen surprised we the spider was. "yeah? She ask. "Your leg." I say the close my eys and ears. Serena screams then I slap the spider on her hip. "Eeks." Serena says in surprise. "It's off but on me with guts." I say geting up to wash my hands. Then my mom and dad hear the scream and come up stairs. "Is everythng ok?!?" My mom ask. "Yeah Serena had a spider on her leg." I say washing my hand. Then go back into the living room and sit down on the sofa.

Chapter 10(This is part of it just started it.)

I feel a pain on my butt. "ow." I say picking up a tack. Serena looks around looking for something. "What are u looking for?" I ask "A book to read." She replies. I nod then sit back down. "U wanna make a book?" I ask her. "Be nice but no." She says. "U will get famous..." I say getting a grin. "Still no, hey whats this?" She ask picking something up on the floor. "A rock, a pretty rock." SHe says observing it. "U can have that." I say to her. "Thanks!" She says then gets up and get's her back pack to put the rock in there. "man I was exxepting a something from her but I guess not." I say getting some comfort. Serena comes back with some note in her bag. "Hey Braden there's some note in my bag." She says then I come over to read it. "It says. I'm braden's cousin I'm in town with u guys and around your house somewhere try to find me." I say. "We better get looking." Serena says. "Yeah." I say. I look under the table in the dining room. Serena looks under the computer desk. Then Go to the comuter desk and run into Serena. "Whoops." I say then I look in the closet in the computer room. Then my cousins jumps at me. "What the he!! are u doing!?!" I yell at my cousin while he's on me then Serena here's me yell. My cousin see's Serena. I get up then grab his shoulder's and throw him out the door. "Well done. Mission ocomplished." I say locking the door and shutting the shades so he can't spy on us anymore. "Wow." Serena says in surprise that I actually threw him out the door. "What?" I ask. "U...strong? You threw your cousin out the door off ground." She says.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content