Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

5 posters

fused pokemon i created and you can show yours

pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours Empty fused pokemon i created and you can show yours

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 19:24

fused pokemon yay

my newest waildoom

my awesome youtube video.

my first video.
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power : pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours Default6
    Intelligence : pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours Default6

pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours Empty Re: fused pokemon i created and you can show yours

Post by sesrocker September 18th 2008, 21:11

That's so cool!!! I have a question, what are the fused pomemon in your avatar? I have been wondering for a while and just wanted to know... Razz I know it's Salamance (or however you spell it, I am to lazy to look it up... Razz Wink ), but I was just wondering what it was fused with. Razz

pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours Empty Re: fused pokemon i created and you can show yours

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 21:12

i fused salamance and houndoom i have been trying to make this one for so long but couldnt get it how i liked it.

This is the fusion that wanted me to start since i kept requesting but no one would do it for me so i learned and now i did it.

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 22:16

How do you make these. They are petty cool. cyclops

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 22:23

well go to youtube and type in how to fuse pokemon. then watch 2-4 videos on how to. then find 2 pokemon and fuse them. dont be angry if they dont come out good. mine sucked when i started. it took me six months to create the saladoom.

the deoxther was suppose to be a trick since i have a friend who said there was a deoxys that had claws so he bout a AR system and couldnt find it so he asked me bout it and i quickly made the deoxther one and showed it to him.

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 22:48

What program do you use?

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 07:44

You use microsoft paint.

Post by Guest September 20th 2008, 15:00

sorry for double posting but i got 2 new fusions made you guys will be the first to see them.

[img]pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours 352gkgp[/img]

these are the mewtias and mewtios.

I used mewtwo and latias and latios to create these.

Post by Guest September 22nd 2008, 21:28

pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours Fusedpokemon1

Laughing Laughing

I made it... pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours 31097
    goofy_kid
    goofy_kid
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2008-09-16
    Number of posts : 49
    Aries Monkey

Post by goofy_kid September 22nd 2008, 21:33

thats cool u get a star for that one Like a Star @ heaven

Post by Guest September 22nd 2008, 21:37

Yeah, I like it better than using sprites...

(three stars!)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Post by Guest September 22nd 2008, 22:35

I like it but i also like sprites 2. very nice 3 stars

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 17:35

jdog66 wrote:. very nice 3 stars

Thank you, but it is raised to five...

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 17:37

you should really start out with 2 pokemon fusions and work your way up to a much higher amount. You want to get the feel for it first for at least a month then try a fusion with many pokemon in it.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 17:38

Did you like it though? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 17:39

yes i like it but the tail looks like it is not attached.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 17:40

Yeah I just noticed that lol.

Can you name the pokemon I used? llooll

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 17:42

charizard,infernape,ivysaur,and vulpix.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 17:49

Very good, lol

one star.

Like a Star @ heaven

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 17:52

very good. that was perfect 10 star

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 20:22

ONE STAR! Like a Star @ heaven

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 20:52

100000000000000000 stars

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 20:57

I don't think that was very nice if that says what I think it says... Laughing

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 20:59

it says 1000000000000000000000 star

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 21:01

Huh?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 21:08

it says 100000000000 star in small writing.

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 21:11

Embarassed Oh,

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 21:12

lol dont worry people make mistakes

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 21:14

Ive made 1,573,463,630,316,530,846,238,506,488,206,248,634,863,463,863,106,301,346,436.4 of them, but whose counting? Laughing pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours 357552 pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours 653695

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 21:15

You are and i only made 180 really bad mistakes that almost landed me in juvy.

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 21:24

About three fourths of those mistakes got me injured. Right now my arm is sprained. rofl, lawl, and lol.

Post by Guest September 25th 2008, 21:07

pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours Svmb1vMy new fusions i used all starters for these... like all fire starters for the far right fusion all grass for the middle and all water for the far left.

Post by Guest September 25th 2008, 23:04

Nice!

Post by Guest September 25th 2008, 23:06

Do not spam spriggs

Look little writing LOL: Tiny!! This is fun<-- I hope that worked. It says Tiny!! This is fun Razz

Post by Guest September 27th 2008, 18:12

[pokemon - fused pokemon i created and you can show yours Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Newest fusions
    Top: mewgapi{normal left}{shiny right}
    Middle:mewgatic{normal left}{shiny right}
    Bottom:mewgakiss{normal left}{shiny right}
    FrUiT_lOoPs
    FrUiT_lOoPs
    Teenager
    Teenager

Registration date : 2008-09-23
    Number of posts : 88
    Leo Rooster

Post by FrUiT_lOoPs September 27th 2008, 18:14

aww they are so cute!

Post by Guest September 27th 2008, 18:23

Thank you for the compliment. BTW can i call you cereal.
    FrUiT_lOoPs
    FrUiT_lOoPs
    Teenager
    Teenager

Registration date : 2008-09-23
    Number of posts : 88
    Leo Rooster

Post by FrUiT_lOoPs September 27th 2008, 18:44

sure i dont care if u call me that or not

Post by Guest September 27th 2008, 18:48

Sweeeet thank you cereal.
    Cool_Dude
    Cool_Dude
    Teenager
    Teenager

Registration date : 2008-10-02
    Number of posts : 231
    Capricorn Rooster

Post by Cool_Dude October 2nd 2008, 10:07

thatz cool
    5 star Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Post by Guest October 3rd 2008, 07:35

thankz cool_dude. I am thinking of doing like a whole set of either diglett or absol fusions
    what do you guys think.
    Cool_Dude
    Cool_Dude
    Teenager
    Teenager

Registration date : 2008-10-02
    Number of posts : 231
    Capricorn Rooster

Post by Cool_Dude October 3rd 2008, 09:06

yeah thatz a gud idea, u should try it Very Happy
    Xavin97
    Xavin97
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2008-12-18
    Number of posts : 33
    Cancer Buffalo

Post by Xavin97 December 19th 2008, 13:28

WoW affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 12:33