Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

2 posters

Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such)

Poll

Should We Change The Skin (temporarily) For The Different Holidays Throught The Year?

[ 3 ]
    Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Bar_left100%Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Bar_left0%Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power : Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Default6
    Intelligence : Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Default6

Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Empty Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such)

Post by sesrocker November 25th 2009, 10:49

Hello everyone! Very Happy

I was wondering if you guys would like for us to change the style of the site to fit whatever holiday it is. (preferably larger holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, St. Patty's Day, ect.) If you guys don't live in the USA, and you celebrate a major holiday please post below so if we do end up changing we can include that day too. Wink Smile

Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Empty Re: Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such)

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 01:11

This is a great idea. I really like the Thanksgiving skin. How did you add the turkey in the banner?
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power : Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Default6
    Intelligence : Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Default6

Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Empty Re: Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such)

Post by sesrocker November 26th 2009, 10:35

I'm a master of Paint Razz haha Nah, I just figured out how to photoshop something.
    Randysaurus

Registration date : 2013-04-03
    Number of posts : 3
    Sagittarius Rooster
    Power : Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Default1
    Intelligence : Temporary Theme Changes (for holidays and such) Default1

Post by Randysaurus April 3rd 2013, 22:31

Red and white for christmas anyone agrees?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 16:36