Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

4 posters

Horse Rp

Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2011-03-11
    Number of posts : 54
    Aries Rat
    My Pet : Owl

Horse Rp Empty Horse Rp

Post by Kike March 12th 2011, 06:33

When creating your characters please use this format:
    Name:
    Color:
    Other Info:
    Be creative and most of all have fun!!!

Name: Phantom
    Breed: Arabian
    Color: Stunningly beautiful glossy black with white snip on nose
    Personality: Is aggressive to most stallions, but once you know him he can be kind and caring
    Other Info: Phantom is a widely know Arabian stallion, he runs in famous races where only pure breed Arabians are race and has sired many foals (all of which have become champions), his owners were taking him to one of his races when the vehicle crashed and he ran away to be wild.

The morning was quiet and the small fluffy white clouds moved slowly in the sky over head. Phantom was grazing happily on a hill, which opened up to a wide green plain. He flicked his long glossy tail, annoyed with the flies that buzzed around his face. Lifting in head he smiled as the soft breeze blew through his mane, he loved it where he was now, in the open plains and free, there were no humans to tell him what to do and no races to run, though he loved to run. He looked forward to the years to come, running wild and free with no barriers stopping him from where he wants to go.
    Phantom reared up and neighed loudly, throwing his head in the air. He took off at a canter, down the hill and out onto the plains toward the rising sun.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-11-05
    Number of posts : 184
    Aquarius Cat
    My Pet : Hippo

Horse Rp Empty Re: Horse Rp

Post by becuffin March 12th 2011, 08:07

Name: Razzle
    Breed: Shire
    Color: Blue Roan
    Personality: has a tendency to be a bit of a nut sometimes, often forgets she is so large, especially if she's feeling lonely, a little eccentric but when she is feeling settled she is generally laid back, easy going, hard worker, and very patient with others.
    Other Info: Escaped from a farm when a fence blew over in a storm.

---------------------

Razzle emerged from the trees, she had been hiding out here from the humans for a few days now. When she spotted the black stallion she got extremely excited. COMPANY! She had been alone for too long and had forgotten her manners, she cantered up to the racy looking horse and stopped dead in front of him, forgetting her size and almost yelling "HI!" She realised how loudly she had spoken and got embarrassed, dropping her head, she apologised. "It just feels like I've been alone forever. I'm Razzle..."
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike March 12th 2011, 08:36

Phantom stopped in his tracks as a large mare jumped out in front of him. He snorted and took a step backward, peering closely at the mare as she introduced herself. He was trying to decide weather she was a threat or just looking for company. Phantom liked the thought of having this mare hanging around, the last time he'd seen a horse was just before the accident. He dicided she was alright and replied to her. "Nice to meet you Razzle. I'm Phantom. Where did you come from, your the first soul i've seen out here for months."
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin March 12th 2011, 08:52

Razzle was pleased the stranger wasn't a mirage. "There was a hu-uge storm a few nights ago and the fence blew down. I didn't get put in the barn like the other horses because I was just used for pulling the cart, and they went in races and shows...the human used to get a bit carried away with his whip" she even had some scars to prove it where her roan fur had grown back solid, instead of flecked with white like the rest of her body. "So I jumped what was left and ran away. Its only been a few nights but it felt like for-ev-er..." She realised she was probably blabbing a little and suddenly went quiet. "So why are you here Phantom? Are you a wild horse?"
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike March 12th 2011, 09:08

Phantom waited patiently for Razzle to finish, and his mind raced back to the storm that hit a few nights ago. He was lucky to have found a cave for the night. When she mentioned her flank being scared and not growing back like it should of had, he felt a little guilty. He had had it easy, living the life of a star among horses. "Oh no, i'm not born a wild horse. I was a champion racer. My owners were taking me to my next meet when something happened and they crashed. I don't know what happened to them but i wasn't going to stick around a find out. So a ran away and it's wonderful, living wild and running freely whenever i want. Though the only downside was that i had no company. But now i do and i don't feel so lonely." He looked around and trotted over to a good patch of grass and invited Razzle to graze with him. The silence was comfortable, just him and Razzle.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin March 15th 2011, 08:14

Razzle was enjoying the fresh grass and clean air. She wondered if there were other horses out there. This looked like a nice place but now that she was out she wondered what else was out there, past those trees, over those hills, past the purple haze on the horizon...
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike March 17th 2011, 05:27

OOC: Ok i'm going to introduce a NPC he can be red

Name: Thunder
    Breed: Mustang (wild)
    Colour: Dark dapple grey
    Personality: Aggressive most of the time, is sensitive but doesn't like to show it and is only nice to his favorite son Blaze.
    Other info: His father had used him to distract some humans when he was only 2 years old so the herd could reach safety. He was caught and later ascaped, tracking down his brith herd he killed his father and took over leadrship of the herd.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another storm was on its way, bring heavy rain, thunder and lightning. Thunder was standing with his herd of ten mares and four yearlings. His favorite son, Blaze, was a firy chestnut with a white blaze runnning down his face and socks on each of his legs. He stood at half of Thunder's height and he knew Blaze would tower his own height, hoping Blaze would become strong like him. Blaze's mother, however, did not survive the winter. Thunder remembered the patch of ice hidden by the snow, the log hidden by fog and then the cliff...
    He was shaken out of his 'daymare' by a loud clash of thunder. Rain started hissing down on him and the herd. The rain chilled him to the bone, but he didn't move for shelter and none of the mares did either. But as he looked for the yearlings he saw them hurridly make their way to the shelter of a tree.
    Thunder snorted and raced over to them. Skidding to a halt in front of them, he reared threateningly. "Get back out there with the mares". He roared above the noise of the storm. "I don't breed cowards in my herd." They looked startled and sheepishly returned to their mothers, all but Blaze. Thunder had to admire his son's boldness and hoped he would one day take over the herd when Thunder was gone. Blaze shared his mothers characteristics, but hoped one day Blaze would have his strength.
    "Why must we stay out here father? I just want to sleep without being wet all the time." Blaze blinked his already half closed eyes. Thunder shook his head and flicked Blaze over the head with his tail, pushing him genlty towards the herd. "Just becuase your my favorite son doesn't mean you get any sort of special treatment." He looked over at the herd, "now go." He watched as his son made his way slowly through the rain and joined the herd. Thunder supressed a sigh and went back to grazing the lush grass that grew on the mountain sideas a large bolt of lightning light up the sky.

As Phantom lifted his head, he saw Pazzle looking longenly over at the endless hills and trees. He could just see the mountains in th distance, and looming above them was a dark threatening purple storm cloud. He walked over to Razzle. "Umm...I promise you i'll show you the countryside, but for now we need to find shelter." Phantom looked up a the clouds, they where already closer. He pushed Razzle gently with his nose, "Follow me, i know where theres a cave we can hide in till the storm passes." He galloped over the hill they were grazing on and headed for the cave he'd found earlier. He could feel the strength in his long strides as his muscles bunched under his skin, he loved to run. Looking back he could see Razzle keeping up, so he picked up the pace, hoping they would reach the cave before the storm would hit. If they were caught in a flood...He didn't even wanted to think about what could have happened.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin March 17th 2011, 06:51

Razzle followed Phantom at a fast pace. She wasn't even aware she could go that fast. Hitched to the cart she was restricted to walking with the occasional trot and when she was not hitched to the cart, she was restricted to a small paddock. So much room... she silently thought to herself as they raced against the weather. She decided she loved to gallop and would do so whenever she got the chance. She thought that she could feel the ground trembling as they thundered towards the cave. They just made it past the entrance when the the skies opened up and drenched the earth. She laughed, exalted. "That was great! I haven't galloped like that since I was a foal!" The race horse was looking at her funny... He must have been going easy on me... she thought to herself as she turned to look through the curtain of water that now concealed the entrance to the cave.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike March 18th 2011, 07:03

It had been a long night. When Phantom had first come across this cave, there seemed to be lots of room to room around, but now that him and Razzle were sharing it, the space seem quite small. By morning Phantoms legs were stiff and sore, he slowly made his way to the entrance of the cave, careful not to awake Razzle. He badly neede to stretch his sore legs. Stepping out of the cave cautious of the mud, his hooves sunk into it. He snored angrily and carefully walked to the river. It had burst its banks, doubling in size since yesterday. He dipped his head and drunk from it, the water cold and clean against his tongue. After a few minutes of standing there listening to the river rushing over the peable bed and of the birds singing happily to each other, he remembered his promise to Razzle.
    The sun had started to hardening up the mud so it was easy getting to the cave. He woke Razzle and told her they were going to see the surrounding land. She leaped up excited and he had to hide his amusement. They headed down to the river and the sun was beating down on Phantom. He stepped into the river and the cool current swirled around his legs. "Come on," he cantered through the river, water splashing up around him and crossed to the other side. He heard Razzle splashing behind him and he headed toward the distant trees, explaining to her along the way that he had run a race along here once. He ended up winning that race and remembered the humans cheering for him, deep in his heart he relsied he missed that kind of stuff. they reached the trees and Phantom stopped under the shade of a large oak, grateful for the cool. He looked into the shadow of the trees and saw a dark shape moving.

Thunder saw them enter his land and was furious. I'll show them. He galloped toward them, his nosed flared and his eyes sparkled with rage.

He noticed it was a horse, a stallion at that and it was coming straight for them. He was confused at first and then relised they'd crossed the boarder to another stallions territory. He reared up and yelled to Razzle "Razzle get out of here! Run back to the cave as fast as you can i'll catch up..." The stallion kicked at Phantom and they started fighting.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin March 18th 2011, 07:49

Razzle was torn. As a mare she wouldn't be attacked, but she didn't want to risk being caught up with this psychopathic stallion either. She could see the looks the mares were giving the fighting stallions, and the terrified faces of the foals, the promise of freedom clear on their hopeful faces and it scared her. She turned and ran back across the river, she didn't want to risk being rounded up like some stray sheep. She was ashamed that she had left Phantom alone but trusted that he knew what he was doing.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike March 23rd 2011, 05:38

Phantom limped across the grassy plains, his body exhausted and extreemly tired from the fight with the grey stallion. He was lucky to have survived the accident without a scratch. But this time he wasn't so lucky, The stallion had given him a deep cut along his chest. Though he had given the grey stallion some wounds of his own to think about. Blood dripped steadily down his leg, reaching the ground it left a small dotted trail.
    The sun was hot and having no wind or shade the trek back was even hotter. He was almost at the river and looked up to see Razzle standing just outside the cave when he heard them. He swung his head around and saw at least six humans and they were getting closer. He tried picking up his pace to a painful trot and crossed the river. He yelled out to Razzle "do you know who they are?"
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin March 23rd 2011, 06:54

She squinted at the humans. She didn't recognise them, and they didn't seem to interested in Phantom, unless it was just that they hadn't spotted him yet. They seemed to be looking at tracks and took of in the direction of the herd they had just escaped from. "No... But Good Riddance to the lot of them!" she said with a snort. "Those poor mares and foals..." she said sadly, they had seemed so terrified of the grey stallion.

It looked like her adventure would have to wait for another day. Phantom had a nasty gash on his chest. The day was getting hotter and Phantom was in pain. They needed to find somewhere cool to rest, at least until it cooled down a little. Razzle was racking her brain. There was a plant her mother used to give her to chew that would take away the pain but she couldn't remember what it was if her life depended on it. She was extremely forgetful when it came to stuff like that but she left Phantom standing in the shade and went off in search. Eventually she saw something and she was almost convinced that must be it. She chewed it experimentally and giggled when her whole mouth went numb, and she could hardly feel her hooves, this was it alright! She giggled and picked some, carrying it back to Phantom. "Chew this, but don't swallow. Its bad if you swallow. It'll help with the pain..." She had been speaking around the small stalk in her mouth and now offered it to the stallion.

Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike March 27th 2011, 18:12

Phantom took the stalk and started chewing it, almost at once he felt a numbing sensation running down to his chest. Eventually he couldn't feel his legs so he layed down and thanked the mare.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin March 31st 2011, 19:37

It was morning and Razzle was well rested. She was already looking off into the distance excitedly. She wasn't sure if Phantom would be able to travel. She was going to wait for the stallion to make the first move. She was afraid of being alone.
    MollyLuver123
    People Who Just Plain Rule!

Registration date : 2011-04-13
    Number of posts : 19
    Virgo Tiger
    Power : Horse Rp Default1
    Intelligence : Horse Rp Default1

Post by MollyLuver123 April 13th 2011, 21:04

Name: Molly(this is the real name of my horse xD )
    Breed: Morgan
    Color: a dark bay with lighter brown around her stomach
    Personality: Sometimes she's subdued, but not when she's trying to make a point or angry. When Molly's feeling stubborn, she will not do anything but her way. She does only what she thinks is right, but is always open to suggestions.
    Other Info: Has a 4 year old filly named Rhythm(Molly's daughter in real life Smile ) and an 8 month old colt named Blackfire(Blackie)--Rhythm is an almost black horse with a star on her forehead and Blackie is an all black, glossy colt with a sock on his front right foot and a blaze on his face.

Last edited by MollyLuver123 on April 13th 2011, 21:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something XD)
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike April 27th 2011, 09:17

Phantom knew Razzle didn't want to travel alone, especially with that grey stallion so close, so after a few days rest he had been able to show her most of the territory, but staying far enough away from the stallions herd.
    One morning while Phantom was grazing he saw a bay mare wondering the meadow with a filly and young colt. Curious he trotted over to them "Who are you?"
    MollyLuver123

Virgo Tiger

Post by MollyLuver123 April 27th 2011, 14:57

"I am Molly," Molly said. Rhythm looked at the stallion.

"I'm Rhythm!" Rhythm said. Blackfire hid behind his sister. "And this is Blackfire, except everyone calls him Blackie." Molly nodded at her daughter's introduction of Blackie.

"We're in your territory aren't we?" Molly said, but she said it more as a statement than a question.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin April 28th 2011, 04:46

Razzle casually strolled over to where Phantom was talking to a strange mare and a filly and colt. The blue roan shire bent down and blew air in the little colts face, fanning his mane away from his face. "Oh he's soooo cute!" she said playfully. She hoped they would stay. She loved company.
    MollyLuver123

Virgo Tiger

Post by MollyLuver123 April 28th 2011, 19:48

Blackie giggled and reared up slightly. He was used to only getting to play with his sister. Blackie stamped his foot playfully and twirled like he was a ballerina. "Play with me?" Blackie asked.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin April 30th 2011, 08:30

Razzle picked up her hooves and pranced playfully, leaning forward and nudging the small colt before darting away giggling. He looked confused for a moment before his sister also began to back away playfully. "You're it Blackie!" she exclaimed before prancing further away. She had missed playing games with the little colts and fillies.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike April 30th 2011, 08:32

Phantom snorted, he defenatly wasn't going to play around with the younger horses. He looked back to the mare "So where have you come from?"
    MollyLuver123

Virgo Tiger

Post by MollyLuver123 May 2nd 2011, 17:26

Rhythm, giggling, kicked up her heels and raced away from Blackie. He jumped over a small log and tagged Rhythm with his soft velvet muzzle. The filly grinned and chased after Razzle. "I'll get you!" She cried, quickening her pace. Blackie shrieked and darted away from where he was hiding behind Razzle. He tripped, but got right back up. Rhythm again surged forward.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike May 2nd 2011, 21:15

Phantom rolled his eyes and shook his head. He didn't mind that Razzle was having fun with these young horses. He guessed he mustn't have been much fun for her when her relsied how old he was getting.He know he still had many years ahead of him but Razzle was still so young. Leaving Molly to graze him looked back to the mountains, that territory would be good but Thunder was blocking his way.
    Phantom snorted and stomped his hoof. On day, he thought. One day I'll take that territory from him. He flicked his tail and watched Razzle with Rhythm and Blackie, smiling to himself her dipped his head to graze the lush grass.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin May 6th 2011, 07:45

Razzle enjoyed her romp with the younger horses. Once they were peaceful and grazing she decided to break her exciting news. "Phantom's going to take me on an adventure! You should come too! It'll be so much fun! As long as we don't run into that big bully again...but Phantom can take him! You should have seen them! It was like POW POW BAM!" She reared up and playfully mimicked the little of the battle she had seen before fleeing. She looked at Phantom expectantly then realised she may have crossed a line. She so desperately wanted an adventure...
    MollyLuver123

Virgo Tiger

Post by MollyLuver123 May 6th 2011, 16:04

Blackie giggled as Razzle acted out the battle. "I wanna go on an adventure! I wanna fight a bad horse and beat him and then be my own ruler and then have my own herd!" He bucked playfully and then laid down in the grass. He was quite sleepy. Rhythm smiled at Razzle.

"Now he's gonna be looking for a fight," She giggled while kicking at a pesky fly. "He'll find a squirrel and fight it."

"I will not!" Blackie said as he jumped up. He went over to his mother.

--------------------------------------------------------

As her rambunctious children talked and played with Razzle, Molly said, "Across the river. Humans are moving in. My mate and their father was killed...I had to get away. The humans care nothing for a spirited mare who'd hurt their children." Molly bent down and nudged Blackie when he walked over to her. His eyes were drooping.

"Mom, I'm sleepy," Blackie said. He yawned and laid down.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike May 7th 2011, 07:40

Phantom looked down at the black colt, his eyes started drooping. "Razzle lets get them back to the cave." He dipped his head and nudge Blackie to his feet "come on up you get."

Thunder looked out to the plains where the black stallion had disappeared over. His wounds ached and his herd had moved of into the heart of his territory and into the mountain. He knew it wouldn't take long to find them and bring them back to where it was better grazing.
    He started heading up a large hill covered with trees and looked out over the plains searching for any movement. He would be on the look out for this stallion and if he ever came back he would not let him live next time.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin May 7th 2011, 08:45

Razzle, who sometimes forgot her size, pranced around in an attempt to get the small colt up. It took a bit of persuading but he finally got to his feet and they began to walk back towards the cave, the exuberant Shire in the lead.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike May 7th 2011, 08:53

Phantom shook his head, he'd never seen Razzle acting so playful. It was gloomy and damp inside the cave and as soon as they walked in there Blackie lay down and was alseep within moments and Rhythme followed his lead.
    Phantom looked at Razzle "don't worry you'll get your adventure soon enough but we'll have to be careful about that grey stallion." He snorted and shook his mane. He wouldn't let the stallion get anywhere near Razzle or the newest horses.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin May 7th 2011, 09:38

Razzle was so glad to have Phantom looking out for her. She remembered the dead eyes of the grey stallions mares and foals and shuddered. She much preferred her current herd, as dysfunctional and mismatched as they may be. She leaned against the stallion for a moment, just for the comfort the closeness offered and sighed, then moved a few steps away and yawned too. All that playing tag had worn her out...
    MollyLuver123

Virgo Tiger

Post by MollyLuver123 May 15th 2011, 02:41

Blackie settled down near Molly's feet. Rhythm leaned down and nuzzled the colt then fell asleep herself. Blackie dreamed about fighting a ghost stallion and stealing his herd. But then his dream took a turn for the worst. Blackie woke up yelling in fright. He leaped to his feet and ran over to Razzle. He pressed into her in fear.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin May 16th 2011, 04:06

OOC: *SQUEE!* Met my neighbours baby today, he's soooo cute! 5 weeks premature so he's tiny, fit in both my hands... Sorry, just had to share! Very Happy

Razzle awoke to a shaking colt at her side. She lowered her huge head and rested it over his shoulder, pulling him closer to her side. "It was just a dream..." She whispered sleepily. "Do you want to tell me about it?"
    MollyLuver123

Virgo Tiger

Post by MollyLuver123 May 16th 2011, 15:04

OOC: XD Awww!

"Y-yes," Blackie, trembling wildly, replied. "Th-there was a-a ghost stallion. I beat him a-and st-stole his herd. But then s-sudden-suddenly the m-m-mares and f-foals...their eyes...they became d-dull a-and th-they w-were s-s-scary...They...they didn't do an-anything 'cept sit th-there and th-they started to at-attack me! It was s-so-so scary!" Blackie started to sob. Rhythm and Molly both lifted up their heads and trotted over to him and Razzle. Molly nuzzled him.

"It's okay, little one," Molly said tenderly. "Hush." Blackie nuzzled her back and nickered softly.

Rhythm sweetly said, "Blackie, you're okay. It's all right. Like Razzle said--it's just a dream."

"Thank you, Razzle," Molly nickered. Blackie knew he was acting like a newborn colt, but his dream was scary!
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike May 17th 2011, 07:56

OOC: awww how cute!!!!!

Phantom stood in the morning sun, enjoying its warmth as it rose above the horizen. The grass here was good grazing but the grasses near the mountains would be even better. As summer really started to take its grip on the surrounding land, the plains started to dry up slightly and the stream had shunk to a few horse lengths wide.
    Suddenly he was back at his old home with a cofortable blanket, a trough always full of water, lush juicy grass and a large wide pasture for him to gallop in. Of course the wild was much different and he felt free but being honest with himself he really did miss the comfort and the soft hands of his owner.
    Looking at the friends he'd made he was glad he'd stayed around he for a while instead of going back with his humans. He cantered up to Razzle, who was again playing with the young colt 'So, Razzle, how about that adventure i promised you?'
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin May 19th 2011, 05:56

Razzle bucked excitedly before cantering in a circle. "Well whats the hold up?" she asked the stallion, she had been waiting for this day for what had felt like forever. She couldn't wait to reach the mountains, even from here the grass looked lush and inviting. She hoped the others would be coming too.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike May 20th 2011, 08:20

Phantom laughed quietly at Razzle's excitement, and his own spirits lifted "We'll see if we can slip past that grey stallion this time." Flicking his tail he set of at a slow canter aware that Blackie was still only a young colt.
    The grass was cool and grisp as he pounded over it. He felt the urge to gallop as fast as he could toward the mountains but dont want to lose the others. He flicked his hind legs into ther air, giving a litle buck.
    In no time they'd reached the foothills of the trees and the grey mountain loomed high above them. He turned to Razzle and flicked his ears toward Blackie, who looked exhausted "We'll rest here for a bit, Blackie looks like he's about to drop dead."
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin May 21st 2011, 18:39

Razzle was impressed the young horse had made it this far without a break. She began to graze when an unfamiliar scent wafted towards her on the breeze. It made here feel sick in her stomach. What was it? "Hey, uh, Phantom? Molly? What's that smell?" She asked as she slowly backed towards Blackie protectively.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike May 25th 2011, 07:51

Phantom lifted his head and sniff the breeze and the scent it carried, he had no idea what it was and knew it would be trouble. He turned to Razzle and saw Blackie trembling, eyes wide. Molly and Rhythm stood close together and he hoped one of them would know what it was, but he knew one thing. They had to get away from it was quick as possible. They could go back to the cave and start again another day but Phantom had promised Razzle an adventure and he would keep to his word. Though he didn't really want to go into the grey stallions territory so soon but they really had no choice.
    He sniffed the air again and already the strange scent was becoming fresher. He walked over to Blackie and nudged him up toward a gentle slope saying "Not much further, i promise you can rest after we get up this hill."
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin May 25th 2011, 09:04

Razzle started as a small nimble red shape darted from some bushes. It seemed to be the source of the smell. She had never seen anything like it before but it was far too small to cause any of them any harm. She slowly approached the creature and breathed in its scent. It seemed terrified of the approaching horse but held its ground. "What are you?" Razzle questioned the quivering lump of fur. "Uma-fox..." the tiny creature replied before scuttling back into the bushes. It only appeared to be a baby but Razzle relaxed. It was far too small to hurt them and she doubted it would have been a threat fully grown. "I think we can slow down for a bit." she told the others, looking at Blackie concerned. The small foal looked like he needed to at least slow to a walk for a while.
    WolfCreekCity
    WolfCreekCity

Registration date : 2011-10-29
    Number of posts : 24
    Aries Rat
    My Pet : Kangaroo

Post by WolfCreekCity January 14th 2012, 22:53

Name: Red
    Breed: Thoroughbred
    Color: Bright Chestnut with three stockings and a thin blaze
    Personality: He is layed back, easy to get along with and doesn't mind speaking his mind.
    Other Info: He has a thick strong neck and shoulders, he looks picture of health and fitness. He stands over 17 hands.

Red fell onto his side, rolling his back on the yellow grass as it crackled under his weight, trying to reach an itch that he couldn't reach with his teeth. Satisfied he stood up and looked around for some shade where he could rest, but there was none. Shaking his head and making his glorious mane fan out, he walked toward the setting sun hopeful he might find somewhere to spend the night.

He hadn't been born wild, in fact, he'd been born at a thoroughbred stud farm. He was in the middle of his racing career and taking a month off, or so his owners daughter had told one morning. They never took him to the place where they took ever other racer they owned, instead they let him roam the country side, thanks to his owners daughter who said they could trust him to come back.

The sun baked down on his back and he flicked his and reared, loving the freedom. He broke into a full out sprint, galloping up and over small hills, he knew he would get exhausted later but he could help it, he just loved to run. Slowing down to a trot he made his way over a larger hill and stopped, there in the distance were about five horses and a pool of water. He neighed loudly and galloped straight into the small stream welcoming its coolness.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin January 15th 2012, 00:44

The blue roan mare lifted her head startled by the splashing noise that appeared to come out of nowhere. She spotted a large red stallion prancing about in the stream like a young colt. She moved between the stallion and Blackie instinctively and flattened her ears. Until this stranger made his intentions known the large imposing shire would keep herself between him and the youngster. They had been through a rough enough day already.
    WolfCreekCity
    WolfCreekCity

Aries Rat

Post by WolfCreekCity January 15th 2012, 02:41

Red came to a halt when he noticed the large black stallion and shire mare glaring at him. The stallion had his ears flat against his head and his nostril flared to twice there size. The blue roan mare stood in front of a young black colt, her ears were flat too but she didn't seem as aggressive. The black stallion stomped his hoof on the hard packed dirt send small rifts of it into the air. Red just back away, his ears pointed forward and his shock turned into a lazy smile. "Whoa i didn't mean to scare you guys."
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin January 15th 2012, 03:56

The large shire visibly relaxed her stance and shook her mane to release some of the built up tension. "Razzle." she said with a slight smile returning to the sweet green grass at the waters edge. By the look of the sun it was about time for them to get moving again and Blackie seemed to have his hooves back under him again. "We're going to the mountains. Where are you going?"
    WolfCreekCity
    WolfCreekCity

Aries Rat

Post by WolfCreekCity January 15th 2012, 05:10

"The mountains! What business does a small herd like you have in the mountains?" Red looked at the mare. "I heard there was a ghost horse that lived up there. He killed everyone who's ever tried to pass through." Red stopped talking when he looked at the horrified face on the black colt. "Did i say something wrong?"
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Rat

Post by Kike January 16th 2012, 00:41

Phantom snorted at the chestnut stallion, his eyes narrowed. How was he to think he could just waltz into the mitts of them and start scarring the little black colt, who wasn't even a yearling yet. He'd show this stallion who he had just messed with, he'd beaten that old grey stallion who lived in the mountains and a four year old colt would be easy.
    Phantom was about to charge him when Razzle stepped in his way her eyes telling him to stop. Phantom just snorted angrily and stopped away to stand under the shade of a tree.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin January 16th 2012, 02:56

Razzle had to snort. "Tales told to keep foals by their side at night..." She smiled at Blackie reassuringly while shooting Phantom a questioning look. She tried to act brave because of her large size but deep down nothing scared her more than ghost stories.
    WolfCreekCity
    WolfCreekCity

Aries Rat

Post by WolfCreekCity January 16th 2012, 05:03

Red watched Razzle's reaction carefully, not totally believing her. "Sure, what ever you say." He looked at the black stallion standing in the shade and then back to Razzle. "How far into the mountains are you goin'?" He knew he could accompany them for a while before he had to return to go back to his really home.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin January 16th 2012, 05:51

The exact distance hadn't yet been determined, as they had hardly even started. "Well Phantom told me we were going to have an adventure, so I guess we're going as far as it takes us to have one!" She declared excitedly. Her life on the farm had been dull and restricted and now she had the room all she wanted to do was gallop and play. Some of the things they had been through were not as fun as she had hoped, but she knew good times would come. She just had to keep believing that was how it was going to be.
    WolfCreekCity
    WolfCreekCity

Aries Rat

Post by WolfCreekCity January 16th 2012, 06:07

Red stepped out of the water and trotted over to Razzle's side and flicked his tail, trying to rid the flies that had landed on his rump. He looked at the black Arab again, "Is her always like this?" Curious why he had acted like he had.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin January 16th 2012, 06:35

Razzle giggled playfully, "Oh he's very serious if he thinks there could be a potential threat, but he's great once he gets to know you. Thankfully mares are considered less of a danger than stallions. There was a big mean jerk-face a couple of days ago but Phantom showed him who was boss! I guess he just wants you to know that he's in charge, and he takes our safety very seriously..." She added with a twinkle in her eye.

She didn't think this stallion posed a threat but she was young, and didn't have a whole herd to worry about. Her main concern was the little black foal who she had grown particularly fond of over the last few days. He was the closest to her own age out of all the horses, even his sister was twice her age.
    WolfCreekCity
    WolfCreekCity

Aries Rat

Post by WolfCreekCity January 16th 2012, 06:45

Red smiled again, "It sound like he takes himself a bit seriously." He shook his golden main and bent to take a well needed drink of water, swallowing and bringing his head back up he asked, "When are we going?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 18:46