Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

Please delete my account

ArtBleed

Registration date : 2013-10-20
    Number of posts : 1
    Capricorn Snake
    Power : delete - Please delete my account Default1
    Intelligence : delete - Please delete my account Default1

delete - Please delete my account Empty Please delete my account

Post by ArtBleed October 20th 2013, 12:24

While every board is entitled to its own rules, it's pretty low to force people to communicate just to access your downloads. Thats why I came here, Im not going to lie. Im looking for something specific, a google search lead me to this forum and I thought I could actually get the item I was looking for and get back to playing my game. Instead I am being forced to talk to a bunch of people I do not know in order to become special enough to you all to be allowed to see your downloads. What ever it is you have, im sure i can find something similar elsewhere, where i will not be forced to be active just to see them. So please delete this account. And just a suggestion, in your terms of service it should be Really big in red lettering, "JOINING DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO DOWNLOAD OUR STUFF. YOU HAVE TO BE SPECIAL TO US."

Good day.

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 07:13