Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

Download Help for ZT2 Downloads

rebel_the_proud
    People Who Just Plain Rule!
    People Who Just Plain Rule!

Registration date : 2009-01-17
    Number of posts : 24

Download Help for ZT2 Downloads Empty Download Help for ZT2 Downloads

Post by rebel_the_proud January 18th 2009, 23:42

So, on this site, I'm not quite ready to get downloads, and that's okay with me, I can wait. Smile But I was wondering, before I ever do get to downloading, if someone could help me understand something...

Ok, on other sites I've downloaded from I have noticed 2 things for ZT2 downloads: the dll file and the z2f file. I use WinZip to extract the files and as long as I get a download with just those two files (dll & z2f) I can get it to work on the game. But there are some files that I download that show the name of the file ending with .z2f but there are a bunch of folders and stuff in it. I can't find any dll file or a single file in the folders labled z2f and when I extract the file, only the folders come out. Does anyone understand what I am talking about and can it be fixed?

Please and thank you!

Download Help for ZT2 Downloads Empty Re: Download Help for ZT2 Downloads

Post by Guest January 19th 2009, 05:07

I only install the z2f files.

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 00:04