Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

+12
HannaOx
Carnotaurus
yosua
Velociraptor3000
FrUiT_lOoPs
dogfancy0
goofy_kid
potterwolf
oz man
Squrrielman30
mallardman12
sesrocker
16 posters

Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack))

Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack)) Empty Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack))

Post by Guest August 12th 2008, 21:22

I am planning on making a dog pack. I am being very serious about this, I'm not one of those people that are just like, "Hey, I am going to make a pack, HAR HAR HAR!!" I am a pretty good coder, but I'm not that good at skinning or meshing. Can anyone help me skin and mesh in the project? You will be able to test the animals in your game and stuff . Message me if you are interested, and give me a picture of animals you have made before. Here is a list of dogs that are most likely going to be in the pack:
    Shetland Sheepdog
    Border Collie
    Collie
    Redbone Coonhound
    Dalmation
    Schnauzer
    Poodle
    Golden Retriever
    Labrador:with chocolate, black, and golden varients
    American Pit Bull Terrier
    Great Dane
    Mastiff
    Beagle
    (Note: most will have varients)

That's all I can think of now, if you have anymore suggestions, post them here and I'll update the list every once in a while!

If you want to be a part of the team, if you can skin or mesh, just post here or PM me and show me some animals you have made in the past Smile.
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power : Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack)) Default6
    Intelligence : Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack)) Default6

Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack)) Empty Re: Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack))

Post by sesrocker August 12th 2008, 21:48

I want to create animals, but I stink at coding. I am learning how to make new varients of animals from lessons on ZTDC. Will get back to you guys later on how it is going!!! Very Happy

Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack)) Empty Re: Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack))

Post by Guest August 12th 2008, 21:51

Ooh that's cool. Maybe if we get some of the dogs made, you can help with the varients!

Post by Guest August 17th 2008, 02:47

I believe the border collie is going to be in the Lazy Ranch xp.

Post by Guest August 19th 2008, 10:48

Yeah I know. I guess we'll take that off the list Razz.

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 09:07

how bout a shi-tzu its a small dog very cute

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 11:34

I know what a shih tzu is; if you're going to request a dog, just say the name, I know every dog breed except the weird exotic ones like Xolochinblahblah Razz. I think the list is full now, but maybe Smile.

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 18:39

ok but just for people who didnt know what a shi-tzu was.
    mallardman12
    mallardman12
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-08-18
    Number of posts : 189

Post by mallardman12 August 29th 2008, 14:42

Wolf Dog.....it would be cool if u made a hybrid =)

Post by Guest September 1st 2008, 02:35

Has anyone asked to help you with your project? I would but I do not know how to make anything fot Zoo Tycoon 2.
    mallardman12
    mallardman12
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Post by mallardman12 September 1st 2008, 11:05

I don't have any projects going on,i don't know how to do anything. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by mallardman12 on September 13th 2008, 10:41; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest September 1st 2008, 12:17

Well that doesn't help... Neutral

Post by Guest September 1st 2008, 12:20

i can code and i can skin, but i'm bad at it...

Post by Guest September 11th 2008, 22:29

That's okay!! Can I see some work you've done before?
    mallardman12
    mallardman12
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Post by mallardman12 September 12th 2008, 19:09

I cant wait untill this is done!

Post by Guest September 13th 2008, 13:33

Well don't get your hopes up, because I don't even know if it's going to get started.

Post by Guest September 13th 2008, 13:38

I can't help even though I REALLY REALLY want to. I'm having a HUGE problem I don't think I can fix...stupid entities folder Razz

Post by Guest September 13th 2008, 13:42

It's okay ratzappy, I'm confident we can find someone!! Razz
    Squrrielman30
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-09-15
    Number of posts : 187

Post by Squrrielman30 September 15th 2008, 21:24

i love beagles

Post by Guest September 15th 2008, 22:42

That's nice, but try not to spam..
    Squrrielman30
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Number of posts : 187

Post by Squrrielman30 September 18th 2008, 06:32

Sorry I didn't know what spaming was.
    oz man

Registration date : 2008-09-18
    Number of posts : 7

Post by oz man September 18th 2008, 06:49

how about a german shepard made out of a wolf. i might have said this already but i can code, skin and make staff

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 18:50

I was planning on maybe making the GSD out of an african wild dog, because they already look similar Razz. Yeah, I've heard about your skinning and coding and stuff and it sounds GREAT!! Can you please join the team?

Post by Guest September 20th 2008, 18:56

This is a very big breakthrough!! We might have found a mesher!!! Mad head had a topic at Zoomania about being a mesher and wondering if anyone needed one. I PMed him and am hoping to get a reply soon Razz

Post by Guest September 22nd 2008, 23:20

We have started!! We will be posting pictures of the dogs we are getting to when everything starts to get going here Razz. Oz man has already started the Husky and is almost done Wink

Post by Guest September 22nd 2008, 23:23

It all sounds good for you icloveleaf.

Post by Guest September 22nd 2008, 23:24

Thanks slg, I'm so excited!!

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 08:03

Good luck on the dog pack.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 18:43

Thanks! Oz man has given me the picture of the husky and he is just darling! I will post it here soon Wink

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:21

cant wait for it to come out. And if you guys need someone to test the dogs i will happily and i will check for any glitches or anything like that in them. if you want me 2
    potterwolf
    potterwolf

Number of posts : 201
    Virgo Rooster

Post by potterwolf September 23rd 2008, 19:25

I would be glad to help test too guys. Actually "glad" is an understatement. I would be overjoiced, ecstatic! to be able to help.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:27

I would actually be glad to test all projects by any one on here. Maybe sesrocker can have official testers that test animals or objects or foliage that is going to be put on the site.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:33

Thanks for the offers everybody, but only the design team gets to test Wink

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:36

oh ok.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:37

And maybe me Razz Just kidding.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:38

i was going to say ''better be just kidding''

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:39

Haha, don't worry guys, you can have it when it comes out! And wouldn't you rather have the one with no bugs than the one with lots of bugs Razz

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:40

i usually notice alot of stuff noone else does like with a dinosaur download the mouth glows and 300 people didnt notice that.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:41

Well that's good! If you notice anything unusual when you download the pack, just tell us and we'll modify it Razz

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:41

ok i will be honored lol

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:42

It is going to be an exclusive download for this site and maybe a few others. That's what's gonna make it special, only available at a few places!!

And also, when it comes out, can you guys advertise it for me on other sites like ZTUF?

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:43

hey if you make it only available here as an exclusive download people would be encouraged to post more when they join.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:47

Yep! That's the whole point Razz. I will be getting the picture up now, brb!

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:48

oh a picture im so happy right now Very Happy

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:49

Here is the husky! Oz man is editing it to have blue eyes so it looks more like a husky also Wink.
    Fabulous Fido Expansion ((Dog Pack)) Huskyzt2

Oh and we also need a zoopedia writer. Anyone that knows a lot about dog history, you can join the design team!

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:50

oh so awesome and i can learn bout the dogs for your zoopedia entry

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:52

Okay Wink. Just get some info and we will add you to the team later on when we enter the zoopedia stuff Razz. We are doing the German Shepherd next Very Happy

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:53

will the dogs be able to cross breed
    thank you i will look for stuff right now.
    also should i pm you the info or what.

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:54

Mallardman12 also asked the same question. I am not sure if they can crossbreed, but only some of them. Not all the dogs will based off the same animal, so I don't think so Sad

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 19:55

well answered one of my questions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 10:04