Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

5 posters

Dragon RPG

Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-03-28
    Number of posts : 91
    Cancer Rooster
    My Pet : Cat

Dragon RPG Empty Dragon RPG

Post by Legolas April 10th 2009, 14:07

Appearance: Red; very attractive to the ladies
    Personality: Generous, impulsive, kind, daring, brave; always alert

NAME: Ketesh
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

*WHOOSH* *WHOOSH*....*crack*

An enormous red dragon alighted on the cliff-top. His large head swiveled, surveying his future kingdom. His hot breath blew smoke as he snorted in contentment. All was well in the land.

"Ah, looking forward to your corronation, are you?" hissed the voice of a smaller dragon.

"Oh, Narcain, you startled me." Ketesh turned suddenly to face the slender wingless dragon, "I--I just don't feel ready--I'm not qualified to take on such a responsiblity--not just now."

"You are ready, Ketesh. If your father didn't think you could handle it, he would have left it in the hands of a steward, to hold the throne until you were. But he is passing it directly to you. There is nothing to be afraid of. The kindom has never endured such prosperous times as now. It will be alright." Narcain stood beside his friend.

The sun was just beginning to rise. Sunrises in Ketesh's world were always beautiful and orange. He sighed and turned to fly away. I just hope someone doesn't take advantage of my inexperience.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Dragon RPG Empty Re: Dragon RPG

Post by Legolas April 11th 2009, 13:35

It was afternoon. All morning Ketesh had been pondering what he would say and do at the coronation.He kept walking, in one direction without stopping. Dragon RPG Reddragon1 Suddenly his foot struck a rock which brought him out of his trance.

"What?" He gasped. He had walked all the way to the border and that rock marked the edge of the next realm.

"I shouldn't be here." Just as he turned to fly away, some sharp scaley hand grabbed his arm. He jerked his head around and saw a red claw gripping his arm.

"Where are you going?" Asked the strange dragon. He was much smaller than Ketesh, in fact, he was only a third his size. But his skin was hot as fire and smoke plumed from his nostrils with every breath. He was a FireDrake, and he appeared to be alone.

"I am going back home--to my father. I was just walking and not paying attention to where I was going. I meant not to come here..." Ketesh quickly explained.

"Visitors are welcome--it is okay that you ended up here. I am Durothain. What is your name, Great One?" Durothain asked as he bowed.

"I am Ketesh--why do you call me "Great One'?

"I know you are a prince. You bear the royal mark on your right wing."

"Oh--so I see." Ketesh had forgotten all about that distinguishing mark of excellence. "But, why are you so close to the border, you do not live in my land so naturally you must live here."

"I -um--don't have much of a reputation anymore. It is embarrassing." The FireDrake replied shyly.

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that." Ketesh looked up at the sky as an eagle soared overhead. "I really should get back home--my coronation ceremony is today and if I am late then it is a sign of irresponsiblity and my father will be angry."

"I should love to witness such a glorious occasion!" Durothain exclaimed.

"You may come if you wish." Ketesh took the hint.

"Oh, thank you ever so much!"

The two took off in hurried flight and Ketesh prayed that he would make it on time.
    Dragon RPG Reddragon2
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas April 13th 2009, 21:22

Ketesh arrived 2 minutes early--too close!

"KETESH FIREHEART! Where have you been?!" His father called sternly. He was obviously upset. "You were supposed to be here half an hour ago!"

"I'm sorry, father--I was walking--to be alone." Ketesh submissively replied.

"You must hurry. The crown-bearer his been standing in our chamber for quite a while now. We want this celebration to run smoothly. Go to your chamber and make sure you know the plan." Father Fireheart turned and walked away swiftly.

I didn't mean to even go that far. I wonder where Durothain went...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The horns blew. Ketesh stood at the end of a red carpet walkway. All around him, the dragon-citizens cheered. They knew he would be a good leader. The Fireheart family was well-known, loved, and highly respected.

He began walking down the path to meet his father, who would place the crown on his head and give him the kingdom.

"Fellow dragons of all kinds; I have to say, I was afraid I would not make it to this day." His old voice faltered. "I am very proud of my son. Mighty dragons of this land, welcome your new KING!" As everyone applauded, he placed the crown on Ketesh's head and the congregation bowed.

Is this the part where I make my speech?

"Hello." Ketesh said a bit uneasily. The dragons looked in eager anticipation for what he had to say. "I am very glad to see you all today."

Us too, my good king!" Said a dragon in the front of the crowd.

"Thank you. I wasn't sure just what this day would bring, and I still am not. I just figure I will keep this brief because frankly I am not very good in crowds." he pause and he received some reassuring smiles from the dragons. "All I can really say is I am grateful for your support and I will try my best to make decisions which will best benefit all of you. And if ever there should be a threat, I will make sure that not one drop of our blood will be spilled." Then he added "Not as long as I can fight."

He started down the hallway to return to his chamber-just as he came off the carpet, an enormous shadow soared overhead and a talon struck his head so hard that it knocked him down! The crowd scattered. In the confusion, Durothain lost sight of Ketesh and Ketesh lost sight of his father--and where was Narcain?! He looked up--his eyes beheld the most terrifying sight ever! The black shape of Xanthor, the high servant of the evil dragon king, ws coming to reek havoc at the ceremony.

I can't believe this! My father's arch enemy has not given up!
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas April 15th 2009, 20:20

guys:

Tell me what you think and if you want, you should be a character too!
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas April 19th 2009, 15:45

Ketesh lost sight of everything around him. His vision became blury and then everything went black. The strike to the head had hurt him so bad he passed out.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Durothain awoke to total darkness. He had opened his eyes, but it was so dark he felt like they were still closed. He tried to get up, but as he did, his legs went numb and he lost all strength he had left in them. He resolved to lay still and get a hold of himself, but the floor was so hard and cold that it made him hurt. He felt a burning sensation on his side. He discovered he had been cut by the long claws of his captor while being carried away from Ketesh's home. He felt blood trickling down his side. It was too dark to see how bad it was--he hoped that in the morning, he would find light coming through whatever small window he might have.

Ketesh awoke in his bed chamber. He opened his eyes and the blury image of his father sitting beside him was made clear.

"Is anyone hurt? The last thing I saw was the claw of Xanthor in my face! Where is Narcain?--And--and Durothain?!" He sat up quickly but the pain in his head came back sharply and he laid back down.

"Narcain is in the cave, preparing an army. Who is Durothain?" His father replied.

"I met him today at the border of the kingdom. I mean, I didn't mean to walk that far but I completely lost awareness of how long I walked. That is why I was late to the ceremony." He answered defensively. "Anyway, Durothain was outcast in the neighboring kingdom and he came back here with me. He was the little firdrake, if you saw him."

"I think I may have seen a FireDarke, certainly he was smaller than any dragons in this kingdom."

"Yes, but I don't know where he is now and I am worried that Xanthor may have taken him or something." Ketesh could now sit up, but very slowly. "I must go look for him. I think there is something special about him, Father!"

"You may, but please wait at least an hour before you leave, to make sure you are okay. And take someone with you when you go." His father said as he turned to leave the room.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas April 23rd 2009, 21:31

Ketesh had finally found the strength to get out of bed.

He called on of his servants, "Find Narcain and tell him to meet me in the Great Hall. We have a mission to complete."
    Narcain slithered into the hallway and hissed an unintelligible complaint through his teeth.

"Narcain, I am sure you're busy, but need your help. I am sure you were aware of the events yesterday?" Ketesh said.

"Yes, sire. I heard about it, but I am afraid I wasn't around. Otherwise when he gave you that horrid scratch, I would have pierced his eyes out!" Narcain rasped in anger.

"I know you would have risked your life for me, and I thank you for that friendship." Ketesh completely trusted him. "Now, during all that chaos, a little FireDrake named Durothain went missing. I fear that Xanthor took him. That means he may be important somehow. But he is also bait for me, so when we find out where he is, we must have an army ready to attack their empire, otherwise, they will attack our castle and kill many innocent creatures!"
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Registration date : 2009-04-25
    Number of posts : 236
    Libra Tiger
    My Pet : Penguin

Post by OasisGirl April 25th 2009, 12:12

Appearance: White, blue and silver. Pale purple eyes with a shaggy, fluffy white mane
    Personality: Sleepy, as being frozen while awake for nearly 100 years, and dislikes others around him and Pearl. Can't fly but slithers really fast.
    NAME: Ize
    Breed: Ice wyvern.

Appearance: Yellow, cream and white.
    Personality: Squeamish and frightened. Keeps close to Ize and helps him in dangerous battles. Can fly, usually picks Ize up in situations.
    NAME: Pearl
    Breed: Spring Soarer
    Pearl headed to put the food out of the reach of any scavangers and went back to play with the confused and freaked out sheep.
    Ize: This is the best fun i have had in days!
    Pearl: Ever since yesterday?
    Ize: YUP!
    The sheep suddenly stormed in a shivering huddle as Ize towered over them. Pearl sneaked up to the crazed sheep and startled them with a loud 'BOO!' and sent one storming into the forest like a wild duck. Ize and pearl giggled and carried on this interesting game.
    Ize threw a lamb into the river with his powerful tail and another into a tree with his unsheathed claws. While Pearl, sat frowning at sheep blood.
    Pearl: We never meant to hurt them...
    Ize: Ah well, there is much more on this planet! So we don't have to worry about killing 8 of them.
    Pearl sat beside the shining lake and watched the sun set behind some clouds. the sky went a dazzling purple and orange. Ize's mane rippled in the wind as he stared at the amazing sunset. He lapped up some water, and a small fish while he was at it. Pearl picked up the sheep she killed earlier and ate it whole. she finished it off with a relaxing lap of water. Pearl and Ize were loners. They weren't a part of the kingdon, they were Rogue outlaws. They had a group of rogues called the Elites. Many Dragons from the ice region joined the Elites but unfortunatly, they couldn't adapt to their new enviroment. One of the survivors was Ize, who was the leader of the Elites. There were only 8 Elites, spread across the kingdom. Ize had gathered up Pearl and Nova so far.

Name: Nova
    Age: 3 years: Traveled across the kingdom in search to find an ancient book. she has had many unforgetable experiences. 2 years spent on the special book, and she says it didn't take THAT long.
    Appearance: white; has a yellow glowing aura around her.
    Personality: Brave, daring, likes to live an abnormal life. Likes swimming and exploring. Sly but social.
    Breed: Star Soarer

Nova jumped out of the bushes and yawned, baring about 100 shining white teeth. She had no wings but had webbed feet and knows how to catch fish and swim.
    Nova: Good night, Pearl!
    She said in a welcoming voice. Nova slept at day and woke at night. Nova knew that Ize, never slept. He could but he never felt sleepy.
    Pearl: It's only a few minutes pas sunset! Do I look sleepy to you?
    Nova: Well, we have spent all day travelling...
    Ize: ... If you hadn't felt sleepy...
    Pearl and Ize glared at her.
    Nova: Ok. I'll just go and fetch some food while you guard the trees.
    Ize: Good idea, Pearl could have a na---
    Pearl: I AM NOT TIRED!

Pearl snores while Ize carves a little picture of Nova and Pearl. He was expecting Nova to come and minute now... Any second now... And still she didn't come... What on EARTH is taking her SO long!
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas April 26th 2009, 21:43

Looking interesting!
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Durothain kept silent as Painmaker the Torturer stood over him. His feathers were bristling all over his body and his narrow eyes were piercing into Durothain's troubled eyes.

"Why have you disobeyed the King's command!?" Painmaker demanded.

"Because! It is wrong! I will NOT kill innocent dragons. I was only a castle guard. Why must I?" Durothain wept.

"You do what Kardor says and ONLY what he says!" He yelled as he swiped a claw across Durothain's face, causing him to shrink away. "Throw him in the dungeon--no food or water for 3 days!"

The guards took him and litterally threw him in. He tumbled into a corner and fell into an uncomfortable but necessary sleep.

Painmaker entered the king's chamber. "My Lord." He said as he bowed low. "I have questioned Durothain. "

"And what was his excuse?" asked Kardor, the fierce king.

"He admits blatant refusal to slay the neighboring kingdom. I believes you are wrong!" Painmaker reported.

"Make him suffer! In fact, while he is in the dungeon, make sure he is alone--no neighbors. Take him to the Solitary tunnel. It is so dark in there that even the roaches cannot enter!" Kardor commanded him.

And so, Painmaker the Torturer did as he was commanded.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas April 27th 2009, 09:44

Narcain ran ahead of Ketesh, who was quietly surveying the woods around him.

"Narcain, wait!" Ketesh called.

"I am just making sure the path is safe for you, My King." Narcain hissed in reply.

"I thank you. But we must stick together. You never know what may come."

Just as Ketesh finished speaking, there was a sound at the stream. "Narcain! Do you hear that?" Ketesh whispered.

"Yes, Lord."

"Let's see what's there." Ketesh cautiously crept through the bushes and at the stream he saw the most beautiful dragon. She was saphire blue and her icy eyes pierced his. Every move she made was graceful and Ketesh wanted to meet her. She lay by the stream with her tail swishing in and out of the water and her wings blowing in the wind.

"I see you." The female dragon said, looking straight at him.

Ketesh, who had been found, came out of the bushes. "Hello, Lady. What is your name?"

"I am called Aqua. How can I help you two?" She answered.

"We are looking for a small FireDrake named Durothain. We believe he was taken by Xanthor, the high servant of Kardor the King of Darkwood." Ketesh said.

"Xanthor?!" Aqua stood up. "When did you encounter him?"

"Yesterday, at the Coronation ceremony." Narcain answered. "Have you seen him too?"

"Yes. He flew overhead with a small dragon hanging from his talons. I could not follow but I saw that he flew east." Aqua informed them.

"Thank you for your help. You will be rewarded." Ketesh said as he turned to fly away.

"Wait! I do not yet know your name, Red Dragon." Aqua halted him with her mysterious and gentle voice.

"Ketesh, King of Mari."
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl April 27th 2009, 11:52

So is yours! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Suddenly, Nova came hurling through the bushes.
    Nova: I was stalking an eagle, when i smelled the scent of dragons, maybe ice!
    Ize waved his tail in the air, he looked amused.

Pearl: How far off?

Nova: Very far away, unfortunatly not in this forest.

Ize: Was it past the border of the fire dragon kingdom?

Nova: Not sure.

Pearl: I think we should just get a decent nights sleep.

Ize: Nova, go and try to scent the dragons again, maybe spy if you have to.
    Nova had a special talent. She could sniff out another dragon from about 300km away. The other perfect thing was she could blend into backgrounds, but it wasted alot of her energy. Nova nodded as she left the small camp. Ize got a bunch of leaves and layed them out. There were 3 piles, resembling nests. Pearl made a small campfire with her infa-red fire. The fire made almost no light, but kept Ize and herself warm. A sudden, deep cold breeze blew her cold. She knew there was something dangerous about to come. She knew Nova wanted to unite the Elites again to complete the legend of the Ice dragons, to let their kingdom rise out of the sea again.
    Pearl (to herself) : But what's in it for me?

Ize: Did ya say something?

Pearl: Wha-? Oh no, no i didn't.

Ize: Hmph... if you say so.
    Muttering, pearl lay down and turned away from the curious Ize. Please, answer me! Pearl whispered and shut her eyes, falling into a deep, deep sleep.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas May 3rd 2009, 08:14

Getting very curious OG! Keep it up!
    All Ketesh could think about was getting to his friend, but his train of thought was often interrupted by thoughts of the beautiful Aqua. He'd never seen such a lovely creature in his life!

"She seemed very alarmed when I mentioned Xanthor. Not just because she knew of him, but as though she knew him personally." Ketesh said.

"Interesting..." Narcain's mind was obviously somewhere else.

"Hmph." Ketesh grunted and he flew in silence with Narcain riding in his talons.

I'll post more later. Gotta go.
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl May 6th 2009, 13:28

Ok, be back soon.

Nova (to self) : I wonder who the dragons were...
    Nova picked up a scent of dragon. She stopped to sniff the air more.
    Nova: Fire dragons...
    Nova scented more dragons too. they were west a bit, or east? Nova didnt know where she was, she spat on a tree below her in her anger. Then she realised the trees were bushy, unlike the conifer forest she was in earlier.
    Nova: I passed.. the fire border?
    A Voice: O' course ya did.
    Nova: Who's that?
    The Voice: The borda' keepa'.
    Nova: Fire dragon?
    The Voice: Mythical Dragon.
    Nova: Whats that meant to mean?
    Mythical Dragon: I ain't real.
    Nova: Your one of those dragons that let you know if you passed the border?
    Mythical Dragon: I ask people for their identifi'ations. But 'ey, i'll let you pass 'cause your looking nice and shiny 'oday, Astral dragon.
    Nova: Its Nova...
    Mythical Dragon: 'Tis a complete pleasure ta meet ya, Nova.
    The dragon appeared. He was gold and had a lapis lazuli on his tummy. He was wielding a gold pitchfork thing, probably to prick enemies out of the area. Nova sniffed and kept flying and was definatly getting closer to dragons. She reached a streamlet and the sky was becoming lighter.
    Nova: Oh pigs! It's dawn.
    Nova felt sleepy and she searched for a nice, soft and fluffy cloud to rest on. Steadily she closed her eyes and the light of dawn and she sank into the matress of cotton candy. She smiled and all she could her was the streamlet below her dripping and rushing.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas May 18th 2009, 18:46

Awesome, OG!
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    "There, I see the castle guard." Narcain said.

"But we are miles away from the castle!" said Ketesh.

"I know, but he must be patrolling the kingdom." Narcain surmised.

"Yeah, we'll head into the mist so he can't see us overhead." With that, Ketesh swooped up into the clouds, out of sight and smell of the guard dragon.

Suddenly, Narcain let out a cry of seeming terror. "AGH!" his hissy voice screamed.

"What's wrong!?" Ketesh exclaimed.

"I'm slipping. Grip me better!" Narcain desperately called.

Ketesh readjusted his grip on him and said, "Now that your safe and the whole land knows we are here, we might as well go waltz into the palace and retrieve Durothain!"

"I am sorry, my king, but I was scared!" Narcain defended himself.

"I know. We will be okay--I hope."
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl May 29th 2009, 07:47

Interesting...

Pearl woke up from her nest and realized that Ize was sleeping.
    Pearl: Hm... i might as well go to look around.
    She lifted her feet of the ground and flew through a thick fog. She coughed a little and sent her infa-red fire ahead of her, so she could see. Pearls wings were wet from the water vapour. She flew higher, so that she was above the clouds. Immediatly, she smelt Nova's starrish scent and followed it.
    Pearl: OW!
    pearl had banged into something.
    Mythical dragon: Oi! No tresspassers!
    The dragon appeared, his shining lapis lazuli crystal on his tummy.
    Pearl: Oh. It's you.
    Mythical dragon: *Snorts out some fire* Great anoth'r Water Dragon.
    Pearl: I'm no--
    Mythical Dragon: Why do you have a blue crystal on your tail and webbed feet?
    Pearl: Oh.
    Pearl nearly forgot her mother was a water dragon.
    Mythical dragon: Ever since that putrid city sank, i was happy.
    Pearl: Its all because of the --
    Suddenly, a blue dragon flew up to the mythical dragon. Her scales sparkled very much like Pearls.
    Mythical dragon: Identific'tion?
    Pearl caught a glimpse at the identification that was handed to the guard.
    Mythical dragon: Ah so ya name is...
    The Mythical dragon used his piercing fork to shoo Pearl away.
    Mythical dragon: Go, Tresspasser!
    He talked to the blue dragon and then he let her pass, winking to her. The blue dragon flew at top speed.
    Pearl: There's something fishy about her. Maybe she's an elite?
    Pearl followed her.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas June 12th 2009, 20:54

Cool:
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Ketesh landed inside a thicket of trees and brush.

"Well, we made it this far," Ketesh whispered.

"Yesssss," Narcain hissed.

*GROWWWWLLLLLLLL*

Ketesh's head whipped around.

"Wha--"

"AAGH!" Narcain screamed and then was nowhere to be seen.

"NARCAIN!" Ketesh called. Out of the blue, came a fierce-looking dragon. He was slightly smaller than Ketesh, but a bit faster. He lashed Ketesh with his tail, leaving a long, deep gash across his face.

"AGH!" Ketesh grabbed the dragon's neck and it faltered under Ketesh's weight. "Who are you?!" He demanded.

"A servant of the high king. YOU ARE DOOMED!" The dragon screamed. Then Ketesh's eyes flared red and he said, in a powerful voice, "You tell the king that his reign is at an END!"

Then the dragon cowered away and flew to the castle, and as he swooped down behind the stone wall, a black trail fell behind him in the air.

"I must find Narcain, now." Ketesh soared over the wall to follow the servant dragon.
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl July 3rd 2009, 11:23

I got a picture of pearl Smile Dragon RPG A
    Pearl: Are you an elite?
    The blue dragon wore a brown hood. Pearl couldn't see the face. Pearl guessed the dragon was a girl, for she was quite small.
    The dragon: Listen, i have no time to talk. I cant spend any time with you.
    The dragon spun around.
    Pearl: but... are you an elite?
    The beautiful blue dragon froze.
    Dragon: Excuse me...?
    The dragon looked quite speechless.
    Pearl: you know, elites? the dragons from the North and South?
    The dragon took of her hood.
    Dragon: I am Aqua. I cannot talk to you for long. I am extremely busy.
    Aqua gives pearl a small stone.
    Aqua: Its my elite stone. keep it and give it to Ize.
    Aqua flew away. Pearl stares and the small, but heavy greeny bluey stone. It is shaped like the sea. There are tiny crystals in the stone, they look like they grew themselves. Pearl flew quickly back to camp.
    evillyns97
    evillyns97
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-07-05
    Number of posts : 35
    My Pet : Lion

Post by evillyns97 July 9th 2009, 00:58

Sasha
    Frost Dragon
    Blue and Gold w/ silver eyes
    Female
    Attractive,Bold,Caring,Protective,Outgoing,Brave
    banned from kingdom, sad past

she saw 2 dragons
    1 very handsome, she had heard of him, king ketesh
    she walked over and bowed, "my lord" she said her wings flowing greatly behind her, her tail held low, a sign of respect
    "Its My pleasure" she said
    'please stand" he said
    "yes" she stood
    "what is your name?" he asked
    "sasha" she replied
    sasha?where do i know that name? he thought curiously
    "are you a frost dragon?"he asked
    "yes" she replied and blew a sheet of frost into the air
    he blew fire on it and it melted and fell to the ground
    she giggled
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl July 15th 2009, 12:23

Ize was awake, eating from a recently killed deer. Pearl wanted to suprise Ize.
    Ize: I know your there.
    Pearl: Shoot!
    Pearl tumbles out of the bushes, the little stone in her hand.
    Pearl: Ize... i met an elite.
    Ize: Really? where is--
    Pearl: She's not here, but she gave me this little stone.
    Ize snatches the stone in wonder. Pearl decided he looked like he wouldn't like to be interuppted.
    Ize: this is... amazing... Aqua is really important to us!
    Pearl: Do we have to find her?
    Ize scratched his mane with thought.
    Ize: Yes. Say, where's Nova?

Meanwhile...

Nova yawns and realizes shes in the air.
    Nova: I must be sleepflying.
    Then she looks up and sees a giant maroon dragon wearing gold armour holding her. She screams in terror. The dragon squeezes tighter on her skin.
    Nova: ow, ow,owowwwwww!
    Armoured Dragon: Shut-up! Listen, i have ground rules.
    1- dont go through the kingdoms borders...
    2- dont sleep on the kingdoms clouds...
    3- call me General Lily.
    Whats your name private?
    Squealing, Nova clears her throat.
    Nova: My name is Nova. Nothing but Nova.
    General Lily: Your gonna be my servant when you reach through those walls.
    Nova: I cant see it.
    General Lily: Too much fog? Lazy-eyes?
    Nova: HEY! ... yes...
    General Lily: Nearly their...
    Nova murmurs in a scared way.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas July 22nd 2009, 09:11

AWESOME.

Narcain was in a dark tunnel. He could only see enough to navigate towards a wide opening--a main room.

As he stole through the darkness, low to the ground, his yellow eyes flashed with reflection of the dim firelight in the main room.

From the darkest corner of the room, Narcain heard the chilling voice of Kardor.

"Why has it taken so long to kill the prince?" Kardor growled.

"He is--he-he's very strong, my lord. It has to be done just so--or he will know and it will be impossible to catch him off guard..." Narcain said in a shaky voice.

Kardor tensed where he sat. "Where is he right now?"

"He is coming to rescue Durothain--that slime you have locked in the dungeon. And he thinks I have been taken captive...he does not know--yet."

"Keep it that way, until he has completely fallen into the trap. Do not go back to him. Let him wander into my palace and then when he is focused on finding the dungeon, trap him inside with my high-servants." Kardor said cunningly.

"Yes, my lord."

"And when he is trapped and helpless, don't kill him. Bring him to me so that I may have the pleasure."

With that, Narcain bowed and creeped down into the dungeon to join the guard servants.

"Look who showed up." Painmaker said.

Then Xanthor, who was about to strike Durothain, stopped.

"Well, I guess you are still one of us."

"What did you think I was going to do? Betray you? No, I am not a fool." Narcain glared into Xanthors red eyes. "The King has ordered the Ketesh 'find' the palace and wander in. When he finds the dungeon, we are to trap him so that he's helpless, and then when he can do no more, we will chain him and bring him to Kardor, so that he may have the pleasure of killing him.
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl July 22nd 2009, 14:20

That was surprising... i would never have thought that would happen
    Nova: It's so big... and weird...
    General Lily: Just get in...
    As Nova enters a small bell clangs. Inside there is a flickering fire, a large sofa rock and a cupboards holding amazing sculptures and nick-nacks. Nova passes a small tunnel. She is desperate to see whats inside.
    Nova: Do you live alone here?
    General Lily: Nope.
    Nova: Who else?
    A mysterious shadow reveals itself.
    Liutenant Pythain: Our new maid?
    His scarred face is dreadful to look at. Another figure washes his face with a bloodstained cotton puff.
    General Lily: Thats Nurse Enley. As well as Dr. Dane and Amelia, our other servants. We have a few people in the prison below the cellar, as well as more servants and more loyalty. I'll show you to your bedroom. The attic.
    Nova (to herself): This isn't too bad... actually.
    Nova heard a shreek. General Lilly's spines stood up as she looked behind her.
    General Lilly: Don't worry it must've been a vulture.
    Nova (to herself): Or not...
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas July 23rd 2009, 09:11

That's creepy! Very Happy

Aqua was flying as fast as she could go through the forest. Her large wingspread made it impossible to fly safely between treetrunks. She had no choice. At the moment she remained undetected by Kardor's servant, Sawtorn, who was relentlessly pursuing her. His motive was not by the King's order, however. He chased her because he loved her. But she knew what a monster he was and whom he served, so she always turned him down.

"I must find Ketesh!" Aqua whispered to herself as she flew. She looked up--"SAWTORN!"

Just as she screamed at him, she was not looking at the tree in front of her and she crashed clean through it! "AGH!"

Sawtorn swooped down and landed beside her, thinking she was unconscious. He knelt and sniffed her right in her face.

"ROAR! Get out of my face you monster!" She screamed and stood up defensively.

"So beautiful--so feisty!" Sawtorn said arrogantly. He crept closer until he had her cornered.

She held her breath and slowly unfurled her claws. "Leave me ALONE!" She shouted as she swiped her talons across his face, which produced a scream of pain.

She flew away while he was distracted with his once-flawless face.
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl July 24th 2009, 07:46

yours too...
    by the way, im building mine up for something so it'll be a bit boring now.
    Pearl: Nova?
    Ize: No no, Nova's shriek is a little more immature...
    Pearl (to herself): Just like her personality...
    Pearl flutters her wings and they rise above the tall bushy trees.
    Pearl: Ize if you see anything please te--
    Ize: Look a blue dragon!
    Ize looks at the stone. There is skin of the dragon on the back and it matches the aquatic blue dragon.
    Ize: It's aqua, tail her!
    Pearl's giant wings spread out completely. She has a wingspan of about 25m , if not, more. The flap of the wing makes the trees below swoosh and she carries on, big but slow flaps make het fast. Soon, pearl is about a tail-length away from Aqua.
    Pearl: AQUA
    Aqua glances back and her eyes shine when she sees Ize. She lands on a rare bare tree. The bare tree has wide, flat branches and only little leaves. The flat branches are like stools, and they are very strong.
    Ize: Aqua...
    Aqua: I cant stop and chat now, so what do you need, Prince?
    Ize: I need your 'OK' for me to do the elite thingy.
    Aqua: O.K... OK... listen i would be honoured to chat but i must leave now. I'll catch you later.
    Ize nods and waves with his tail. Pearl its tired and her wings are aching.
    Pearl: That was enough for today...
    Ize: Remember we still need to find Nova?
    Pearl: I usually wouldn't say this but not now...
    Pearl grabbed a branch from another tree and made it into a little nest for Ize. She also made one for herself.
    Pearl: Why'd she call you prince?
    Ize: Cause im the prince of elites...
    Pearl: why not king?
    Ize: Because there is no such thing as king in elitian language. There's only elder, which is an 1000 year old dragon who has many experience and speaks over 500 languages. And i apparently can't.
    Pearl: How do you say 'Hello, I am pearl' In elitian?
    Ize: Yaelloh, Za nemme i Pearl
    Pearl: Woah thats a mouthful...
    They laugh and watch the sun gently dissapear over the horizon.

Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas July 25th 2009, 10:10

What do you mean--oh is that my Aqua? That's cool!
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas July 27th 2009, 09:18

Ketesh creeped through the arch at the castle gate. It was so dark! The only little bit of light came from the moon and stars, which were mostly conealed by clouds.

"I can see why the moon would hide out here!" Ketesh thought. A twig snapped somewhere near him. This put him on high alert and he stopped to sniff the air.

All he could hear was his heart beating, loudly. "I gotta get this done--fast."

He continued to sneak down the dark, dirt path which lead to the back of the castle. Conveniently, he found the dungeon gates unlocked. He opened them very quietly and crept down the stairs.

There was a musty overpowering smell that flogged him as soon as he reached the doorway.

The guards seemed to be nowhere around at this time..."Durothain?" He whispered.

A moan came from a cell a couple of doors away. He followed the sound and found Durothain, weakened by the abuse he'd endured, lying in a corner with chains around his ankles.

Just as he broke the lock on the door, the dungeon doors slammed shut at the top of the stairs. He was now trapped with th prisoners!
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas July 27th 2009, 22:36

Ketesh's father paced the floor of the great room.

"He's been gone for 3 days. It's dark. We can't afford to loose him! He is now the king and the citzens are going to worry!"

"I know, Sire. He is strong though. He will accomplish his task." Said the servant, Maya.

"For everyone's sake, I hope so. I hope so..."
    Aqua could see the castle wall and the tower from her hiding place. "I wish I could see if there are guards around. And there is no telling where Ketesh and Narcain have gotten to!" She whispered to herself.

She creeped to the next nearest bushy clump and ducked her head down. "Hmm." The gate of the castle was cracked open and unguarded. She crept closer, always on high alert.

She heard what sounded like a fight down below the castle--perhaps in the dungeon.
    Ketesh wheeled to face his aponnents. It seemed as though all the worst dragons were there together, ready to tear his flesh apart!

Presently, Narcain slithered up behind him and whispered, "Checkmate."

Ketesh turned in horror, "Narcain! Why?" his face softened from anger to hurt.

"Serving you was a real pain. What was in it for me anyway?" He sniggered as he backed into the circle which was steadily forming around Ketesh.

"Grab him. Bind him in chains!" Painmaker ordered.

Sawtorn, who had arrived just before Ketesh, clamped the chains tight on his wrists and ankles, just enough so he could walk. Xanthor and Sawtorn then led him up the stairs into the King's hallway.

"Well, if it isn't the Prince himself!" Kardor mocked. "Guards, leave us now. I want to savor this historical moment."

At that, Xanthor went outside and Sawtorn returned to the dungeon.
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl July 28th 2009, 08:29

Ize woke up startled.
    Ize: Pearl, wake up, did you hear that?
    Dense fog clouded Ize's eyesight.
    Pearl: Ize... are you ok?
    Ize: im perfectly fine, but i heard a rustle not to far away.
    Pearl flapped one of her wings, acting as a fan. the fog cleared away to leave a clearing a few meters away. Pearl picked up Ize and flew quietly. Her wings were not properly outstretched because of the sudden wake-up. She heard some grunts and she KNEW they were close by. She went back to the tree and laid down Ize.
    Pearl: Its a one-woman job.
    Ize nodded and smiled. He waved to pearl until the fog clouded her.
    Pearl heard evil laughter and voices, she followed them. She peered down through the fog and gasped.
    Pearl (to herself): King Ketesh of the fire kingdom... and some bandits... he's being ambushed!!!
    Pearl went into her desperate thoughts.
    Should I save HIM? No... he's nobody... But it'll feel good, just decide already you weak innocent coward!
    Pearl whacked her head and decided. She roared out loud, waiting for responses.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas July 28th 2009, 09:14

Xanthor wheeled around from his post at the castle gate. "Sawtorn...looks like we have another guest. Drive her in!"

Sawtorn swept down and Aqua ducked, as he was obviously after her. When she expected him to come for her again, he took off in the direction of the nearby roar!

"Please tell me the Elites are coming to help! I can't do this alone..." Aqua thought with slight relief. "Wait--they were looking for one of their friends--I wonder if she is here as well." While Xanthor and Sawtorn were occupied, Aqua seized her chance to get past the gate. She creeped through the archway and slipped behind the wall.

Nearby, Pearl's backup came. Her roar had drawn the attention of both powerful guards. Ize came when he smelled not one dragon, but two.

"Xanthor! They are elites!" Sawtorn shouted just as he was smacked in the mouth by Pearl's tail. "Get backup!"

Xanthor was about to call for backup but his throaty roar was quickly supressed by Ize's claws around his neck. "Leave this place!" He croaked.

"We intend to--after you free King Ketesh and our friend Nova!" Pearl demanded. Ize looked straight into Xanthor's blazing red eyes, and his icy stare caused Xanthor to look away.

Ketesh stared at the floor, wondering how he'd ever manage to escape. "I knew I was not ready to be king." He thought.

"Your father used to be my best friend--but then we established our own kingdoms--as neighbors--better yet, as brothers." Kardor continued, "Then we fell in love--with the same lady dragon. She was such a beauty to behold. Her name was Damen."

"My mother..." Ketesh lifted his head.

"Yes, your mother." Kardor growled. "Your father and I never got along after that. We actually fought wars against eachother because of that fued. I attemped to regain what was rightfully mine. And at the time, remained unsuccessful." Kardor paused and stared at Ketesh intensely. "But now I have my revenge. Your death shall compensate for my previous defeat."

"You and my father are enemies because of one love that you had!? Why coudln't you just move on and.." Ketesh was cut short by a frighteningly tough blow to his side. He fell to his knees.

"NO!" Kardor yelled as he hit him again in the chin.

"We must get inside. It sounds like Kardor is beating him senseless!" Pearl urged.
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl July 29th 2009, 05:51

Nova scrubbed the deck. She had met another elite, a dawn sailor. He had glitter on his black scales and his tail was short and spiked. Nova knew he was an elite but she couldn't talk to him, since the ever-strict General Lilly forbids talking. Nova shed a tear. A few moments later the door burst into infa-red flames. General Lilly got out her blood-stained sword and growled viciously. CLANG! a noise sounded out from General Lilly. She fell to the floor revealing Aqua, who is smiling happily.
    Aqua: May I help?
    Ize and Pearl finally broke in and every dragon cheered in freedom. They were all elites.
    Nova: GET OUTSIDE AND FIND A SAFE PLACE TO HIDE
    The black dragon smiled at nova.
    Lossy: My names Lossy, i believe you are Nova.
    Nova: Yup.
    Lossy: We will be on the nearest table tree.
    Ize heard the words and winked at Lossy.
    Pearl: Lets get this party started...
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-07-08
    Number of posts : 60
    Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER July 30th 2009, 01:34

Appearance:A large dragon, Red body, Very large wings. Making it attractive.
    Personality: Kind, Brave, Strong, daring, always on alert.
    NAME: Red Wing
    Breed: Fire Wyvene(SP?)

I take a step hearing a voice. "Sounds like more dragons." I say running to more dragons. I stop right in front of Dragons.

(Oasisgirl's place.)

I roar a little "Hello. I'm Red Wing."
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl July 30th 2009, 07:57

Lossy leads 8 other elites neatly to a branch as he hears a small roar.
    Red Wing: Hello. I'm Red Wing.
    Lossy: Hello Red Wing. Im Lossy, and these are a couple of my friends: Tavern, Spirit, Ghariallah, Florial, Ywan, Szo and Mangara.
    Red Wing: What are you doing here?
    Spirit, the translucent dragon has a very spiritual voice. She speaks very mildly and usually people do not understand what she is saying.
    Spirit: We are taking orders from Prince Ize, our elite master.
    Mangara, an ice marsupial dragon steps forwards.
    Mangara: You must be from the Kingdom of fire, it is a pleasure to meet you my friend.
    Tavern was using his physical imagination meditation to create a small cave on the table tree. He succeeded and hugged Ywan, an oriental chinese dragon.
    Tavern: Finished!
    Red Wing: Wow, you guys make many cool stuff.
    Tavern: Thank you very much, my friend.
    Red Wing's eyes beamed.
    A loud blood curdling screech filled the air.
    Tavern: What was that?
    Everyone froze in fear.
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER July 30th 2009, 12:02

I look up. "Ghost." I say hearing the screech. "Do not let those spirits take your spirit away." If you need help be recommended to come with me." I say hearing the screech again.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas July 30th 2009, 20:59

Even from the castle, the loud screach was heard. Kardor stopped and looked up. Ketesh siezed the moment and bit deep into Kardor's neck.

"AGH!" Kardor flailed his arms and legs about, trying to break free but that was not about to happen. Ketesh had taken enough from this cruel dictator! He snapped his head downward, breaking Kardor's neck. Just then, Aqua burst in the door.

"My King!" She came and released him from the chains.

"Aqua! It wonderful to see you! Now we must save the captives in the dungeon."

"My Lord, that has been done. The elites came--Prince Ize lead them in--and they saved the prisoners. In fact, ALL the prisoners were lost Elites!!" Aqua explained.

"Good! What is their condition and where are they?" He said as he unfurled his wings.

"They are safe outside the castle walls. Some are weak from hunger--others from abuse--but they will be alright." She answered, pleased with the work.

"Good. Let's all fly back to my kingdom and take care of all these poor dragons. Any who are too weak to fly, we will carry. I have a feeling Durothain will not be flying."

"Which one is he?" Aqua cocked her head.

"He is the little Firedrake. I don't think he is an elite." Ketesh said.

"I will go." Said Tavern.

"Alright. We will follow shortly. I think there may be a few loose ends before we go."

"Yes, when we flooded, the guards were already outside and Pearl and Ize had killed them."

"Good. Did you happen to see Narcain?" Ketesh wondered.

"You mean the little green one that was with you when we met in the woods?" Aqua said. "No, he never showed. I thought he'd be with you..."

"He is still here, then. Hiding." Ketesh sighed and bowed his head in emotional pain. "He betrayed me. He was serving Kardor all along--for his own gain. He was recieving extra gold to have me killed."

"I am sorry. I know that must have hurt." Aqua drew closer and held her wing over Ketesh's body, in a half-move to comfort him.

Suddenly, the sound of a stone rolling on the floor grabbed their attention. "He must be--over there."Ketesh whispered.

They walked to the direction of the disturbance and just as sure as they were standing there, Narcain's terrified face peered from behind a boulder.

"Please! Spare me, Master!" Narcain pleaded.

"I have no intention of killing you, old friend. No--you are going to prison. Also, any gold you recieved, you must leave here in this dungeon. That gold is trecherous because of the one to whom it belonged." Ketesh decided.

"Aqua, let's join the others. It is time to go home." Ketesh said as he reached for Narcain's hand.

"Boy, I am glad that's over!" Said Nova. "I was afraid we'd all be dead before you guys had found us--not that I doubted your capabilities--"

"We understand. The situation seemed hopeless to us also. But Aqua brought us to a fresh trail following Sawtorn after he left her. And then--well you know the rest." Ize said.

After the brief rest stop, they took off again.
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER July 30th 2009, 21:11

I roar at the screech. A screech comes back meaning "We are coming to get you."
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl August 1st 2009, 07:22

Spirit heard Nova's voice.
    Spirit: I am sorry Red Wing we must leave.
    Red Wing: I will come. The ghosts can be dealt with later, i guess...
    Spirit: I heard Nova, another elite. I am guessing she was with Prince Ize.
    The elites took off and Red Wing followed. Spirit blushed a bit.
    Spirit to herself: He's not half bad actually...
    Ize: hey the elites are behind us... shall we lead them to the cave?
    Pearl: No, lets just follow Ketesh. The cave will be for later.
    Nova: Look the mythical dragon.
    Aqua: Great. Mr Nosey-Pants.
    Mythical Dragon: Excuse me?
    Ketesh: I believe you will let us through, Mythical Dragon
    The mythical dragon stared at Ketesh, speechless. Everyone flew threw as the Mythical Dragon's jaw dropped.
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER August 2nd 2009, 19:48

I follow them to the cave. I look at Spirit. I look at the ground need to know theses Dragons more
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas August 2nd 2009, 21:48

Ketesh led them all to his palace. They stopped at the gate.

"Prepare for a warm welcome! I will make sure that all of you recieve the best care and a place to sleep for the night. Any of you may stay in the kingdom to live if you wish." Ketesh said.

The golden-plated gates to the kingdom opened and Ketesh saw his father standing on the stairs of the palace, awaiting his son's return. Just as he started to walk, the elite dragons following close behind, a loud cheer came from a crowd of citizen dragons. They had come from all over the city to witness the return of King Ketesh. Nobody expected him to have such a company with him, but they were glad to see them.

"All hail King Ketesh! All hail his great company of Elites!" They cheered.

"My son! OH! I am so glad to see you alive!" His father wept as he hugged him tight.

"Father!"

"I was getting an army ready to send to Kardor's doorstep when I heard news of your victory!" He said. "Who are all these dragons?"

"These are my new friends." He replied. "First of all I must introduce you to Durothain, the FireDrake. He is the one I left to find." Ketesh said as Durothain stepped up and bowed respectfully.

"So you are the friend he saved. Nice to meet you." his father smiled and bowed in return to the Firedrake.

"And these dragons are Elite warriors. Like the ones spoken in old legends and prophecies!" Ketesh held his hand out toward the group.

"Well I never thought I'd see the day!" the former king said in delighted surprise. "Elites, here on my doorstep!"

"Pleased to meet you, Great One." Said Ize as the group bowed.

"Everyone, come inside. Eat, rest, and get your wounds taken care of. Our great feud with Kardor is over and our enemies defeated." Ketesh said as he ushered them inside.

"Where is Narcain?" His father asked with concern.

"He is no more. He was with the enemy, plotting our demise." Ketesh said as he bowed his head in disappointment.

"I cannot believe that the most trustworthy dragon I had looking after could turn on you so. What did we ever do to him?"

"He was being paid extra and probably being threatened." Ketesh answered.

"Well, it is over now, and so time moves on."
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER August 2nd 2009, 22:00

I look back at Spirit then the other way her look "I know that look." I think she likes me. I I fly next to Spirit "Hey."
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl August 4th 2009, 13:48

Spirits eyes shone. She her big brown eyes glistened.
    Ghariallah: Spirit, stop day-dreaming its freaking us out.
    Tavern whacks Ghariallah and winks to her. She nods understandingly and leaves spirit alone.
    Ize: Well, i am pleased to meet the former king, i remember the former king before you. Very well actually.
    Ize wandered off into words as he and the father of ketesh sat down to talk about the good old times.
    Pearls was chatting with Nova and the rest of the Elites. Most of the Elites' armour rattled annoyingly, but it seemed like everyone was too happy to be reunited with friends, family and aquaintences. Suddenly, the door burst open and a small little raptor looking dragon ran in.
    Raptor: SIRE SIRE!!! Its exactly 48 hours until the solar eclipse!
    Ize's head perked up.
    Nova: Huh? Oh no... we need to do the Elite reunite...
    Ghariallah shrieked.
    Pearl: Oh no oh no oh noooo!!! This cant be true...
    Ize closed his eyes sadly.
    Ketesh didn't understand why all the Elites, the squire and his dad were so surprised.
    Ketesh: QUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! What's all this screaming about???
    Ize:
    1. the Elites have to be somewhere special in the time of the solar eclipse.
    2. The whole of the fire kingdoms powers dissapear during the Solar eclipse, which means they will be vulnerable to attackers.
    Squire: exactly! So its either the fire kingdom or the water/ice kingdom
    Ketesh: What?
    Elites: The story of the Elites, haven't you heard it before?
    Ketesh: Ummm... run me through?

Ize:
    Long long ago, the water and ice kingdom lived together in harmony. However, a tsunami posed an attack. Only specially trained or gifted dragons could stop this. A dragon name Eurothia decided to make a team named The Elites, many gifted dragons in a group. Eurothia had a son, named Aurophoba. She made him the Prince of Elites. Aurophoba then had a son named Pyeurodyn and Pyeurodyn had a son named Ize. Eurothia planned an Elite meeting one day. With her as the Elder of the Elites and Aurophoba as the prince. Here she told all the 777 Elites about why she made the group. Many Elites hissed at her and the prince. They thought it was a rubbish idea. However, rest of the elites (25 of them) agreed to the plan. 1 week later the tsunami came and the Elites tried hard to stop it; they failed. 10 of the died. Leaving 15. Their population went down to 13, with Pyeurodyn as the Elder and Ize as the Prince.

Squire: Yawn... im getting bored..
    Ghariallah nudged him.
    Ghariallah: Get on with it!

Ize:
    The Elites were scattered everywhere since the tsunami. Not only that, the tsunami carried rocks and cystals. When the elites were washed up, they all had a stone/crystal washed up with them. After the picked them up, they fell into a sleep. The sleep was an Elite reunite where Pyeurodyn sent them all a message to find each other and keep the stone. Then they woke up on the exact date and time of the Solar Eclipse and knew they had to reunite in a safe place. Pyeurodyn waits there for us to reunite and recreate the water/ice kingdom in the middle of lake Tsieu.

Ketesh: I have the idea now.
    Lossy: So we can carry on panicing?!?
    He sighed.
    Ketesh: No. I have a better idea...
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER August 4th 2009, 13:55

Are we at a castle?
    Special Member
    Special Member

Cancer Rooster

Post by Legolas August 4th 2009, 20:58

"I still don't understand. What is bad about a solar eclipse?" Ketesh said. "We have seen hundreds of them in our lifetime."

"It could mean the beginning of an attack" Said Durotain. "Or nothing at all. But I think the former is at hand."
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER August 4th 2009, 23:25

I glide right over Spirit "Boys first...Or ladies first." I say with a teasing smile. I then my smile turn into a grin that I was not kidding "ladies first before males."
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl August 5th 2009, 02:45

Ywan the Icey Chinese Lung growls.
    Ywan: It is the begining of an attack. It has to be. every 10 Solar eclipses means danger; right now it is the 100,000,050th Solar eclipse.
    Lossy: You count?!?!
    Ywan: Indeed. Also I did some research and it all adds up to the myth dragons. They will try to attack. Solar Eclipses are their strength, and myth dragons are one of the most powerful dragons. Aqua, Nova, remember that toll dragon you talked to? He's a myth dragon. He could dismantle this palace with one word. He could make the tsunami come again. Nobody can beat the power of the mythical dragons... apart from the Elites.
    Szo: Ya. We are sworn enemies.
    The hungarian salt dragon's eyes shone.
    Szo: I once had a battle with one... They are deadly. I can remember that they can summon powerful monsters and use deadly magic tricks. Also they can defend with amazing armour.
    Ketesh: So... your telling me, they were waiting in the shadows until every 10 solar eclipses come... Thats silly!
    Szo: No. They want power to wipe out the whole population of dragons apart from themselves.
    Lossy: With that power anything is possible! Understand now?
    Ketesh' Father: The Elites and durothain are correct. We are in danger.
    Squire: I read in an Elite book the Elites will never lie.
    Szo: Lies! we occasionally lie. However not at deadly situations!
    Squire(to himself): All that research for nothing.
    2 smaller squires run into the palace.
    Squire 2 and 3: HELP! Someone attacked the councilers!
    Lossy: What on Elites nerve?
    Spirit's head perked up.
    Spirit: What's going on?
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER August 5th 2009, 10:10

My grin goes away as I here about danger "What danger?" *Something flies above me head.*
    "Now who you guys need for protection?" I say with a grin. "Ill just try to protect you guys as long as theses- MYTHICAL DRAGONs are smaller or as big as me."
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl August 5th 2009, 14:32

Spirit: Oh no Red Wing, you dont understand. They could blow you all the way to Lung Territory if your not careful. They could kill you with a touch. They are about 3 times bigger than you, even and only Elite power could even touch them.
    Ize: Spirit's right. Even though you and I might mind-bogglingly strong doesn't mean we can even hit them.
    Ketesh's father: Once on of them touch one of my warrior and he melted into a unusualy pink lava. They are capable of anything. Which means i might have to fire the Toll myth dragon, maybe he's part of the plan too!
    Squire 3: Don't be silly!
    Squire 2: You can never be too safe...
    Squire 1: Agreed!
    Squire 2: Exactly... now getting back to the subject...
    All squires: A COUNCILER HAS BEEN ATTACKED!!!!!!!!
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER August 5th 2009, 16:58

"How to we destroy them?" I ask.
    lexilynn
    lexilynn

Registration date : 2009-08-06
    Number of posts : 1
    Capricorn Goat

Post by lexilynn August 18th 2009, 13:04

Name: Isyst
    Breed: Frost Dragon
    Birthdate:Christmas
    Favorite Food: Little Childern
    Servent Of Dark King

My Lord! Isyst Tumbles Into The room. Yes. Come In. *chucles* What Is It Now? The Humans Are Coming We Must Leave! WE GO NOWERE WE FIGHT! {meanwhile}

Conall Sir! Have You Heard Dragons Have Been Spooted Killing Poor Farmer Mack's Sheep!!!
    We Must Destroy Them With Our Tanks! conall: Do What You Must Sheep Are Going Extinct So We Can't Have Dragons Killing Them.
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl August 18th 2009, 15:09

Everyone looked at the floor when red-wing asked that.
    Former King: Well we can only plot and plan.
    Ize: Me and ywan will do most of that for our specialities for intelligence.
    Ywan raised his head in pride.
    Former King: While that you can sleep in our royal rooms.
    Pearl: Actually, we'd rather sleep in the main living room, for we do sleep in some strange ways...
    Lossy's large bat wings shrank back as Szo looked at him. Lossy slept upside down like a bat and szo slept clinging onto the wall.
    Red Wing: But... its only a week untill...
    Nova: Its true Red Wing but the only thing the fire kingdom can do is try.
    Ywan: Orelse all of them suffer.
    Ketesh: We will not hide so we WILL fight!
    Former King: Right my boy!
    Ketesh: And i believe i am intelligent too so i can join your plans.
    Ywan and Ize nodded.
    Nova: Right you guys get to work while i laze around in the stars
    Everyone headed to sleep while Nova took to the sky and guarded the kingdom.
    Ize, Ketesh, Former King, Durothain and Ywan headed to the study while Red Wing scurried towards them.
    Red Wing: Wait! I want to help.
    Ize: Should we?
    Ywan: He gives of good auro to my stone so I guess so.
    The elite stone glowed like a fire. Ywan stuffed it into his scroll bag.
    Red Wing smiled and followed the 'wise ones' to the study.
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER August 18th 2009, 17:07

I keep following the wise ones"Where are we going?"
    OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Libra Tiger

Post by OasisGirl August 19th 2009, 05:45

Former King & Ize (at the same time) : The study.
    Ywan: It was the formal meeting place of the Elites and the fire kingdom.
    Ketesh: Father?? What's this about?
    Ize: Long ago, 300km beneath the ground the Elites and the Fire kingdom hid from the mythical dragons.
    Former King: We were cowards... we couldn't do anything.
    Durothain jumped into the large elevator.
    Ywan: Careful my young friend, we would want to break it down...
    Durothain: Oh, sorry about that.
    Ize pressed some buttons on the inside.
    Former king: You'll learn that code when your older, King Ketesh.
    Ywan: Prince, dont you mean this is the mee--... No!
    Ize: Yes. We will meet infront of millions of fire kingdom dragons. Im sorry...
    Ywan's eyes began to water.
    Ywan: Not now though!!!
    Ize: OF COURSE NOT! That would be breaking the promise of the fire kingdom and the Ice kingdom!
    The former king bowed his head. Ketesh, Durothain and Red Wing stared, eager to know whats going on.
    T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Aries Cat

Post by T-rex MASTER August 19th 2009, 10:27

"I see..." I say nodding

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content