Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

5 posters

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo!

sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power : Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Default6
    Intelligence : Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Default6

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Empty Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo!

Post by sesrocker May 17th 2009, 19:16

I'll get some more pics from my DC trip up later on, I will just do my Gettysburg ones today. Wink

Here are a couple of pics of myself:

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 100_0556

Taken on Crazy Hair Day

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 100_0928

Taken today for no reason whatsoever

Here are a couple pics from Gettysburg:

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 100_0600

Taken at Little Round Top

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 100_0595

Taken at Little Round Top

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 100_0597

(sorry it's sideways) That is General Custer (confederate) I believe. Taken at Little Round Top

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 100_0599

idk what that is, sorry Sad Taken at Little Round Top

And here are two from the Santa Barbera Zoo (i'll get more up soon):

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 100_0231

It's a standoff Surprised ha ha ha

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 100_0244

It was his day off tongue

I'll get some more uploaded soon Very Happy
    Devious
    Devious
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2009-05-05
    Number of posts : 130
    Capricorn Snake

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Empty Re: Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo!

Post by Devious May 17th 2009, 21:40

cool pics ses!!Smile
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power : Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Default6
    Intelligence : Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Default6

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Empty Re: Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo!

Post by sesrocker May 18th 2009, 21:28

Thank you Razz
    Josspot
    Josspot
    Gold Rank
    Gold Rank

Registration date : 2008-09-07
    Number of posts : 532
    Sagittarius Pig

Post by Josspot May 19th 2009, 02:20

Cool ses
    Here are a few of me (well aroud and about my house)
    This is my street :
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! E1dzzt
    This is me this morning (I look really trierd ):
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 9kbkluzZZZ
    This is three pic of my garden:
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 21484g3
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Zjtirt
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! V456yr
    Here are some of my drawings:
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 2zfsard
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 2mm5q3a
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! 5djrtd
    Bailey
    Bailey
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-05-31
    Number of posts : 91
    Virgo Dog

Post by Bailey June 12th 2009, 12:55

Ses looks like one of my friends...

This was taken about a month ago. I'm the one in the pink jacket.
    Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Videogameclubroom
    Clover(IC)

Registration date : 2009-01-25
    Number of posts : 1

Post by Clover(IC) January 9th 2010, 22:19

-comes back from the dead-
    Just an update for those people that remember me from a couple years ago. xD haha.

Random Pics Of Myself, My Trip To Washington DC, And Some Of The SB Zoo! Ng591l

hello thereee. Razz

Post by Guest January 10th 2010, 00:45

Welcome back Clover (IC).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 02:25