Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

Herds of the Cimarron: theRESURRECTION [AD]

rebel_the_proud
    People Who Just Plain Rule!
    People Who Just Plain Rule!

Registration date : 2009-01-17
    Number of posts : 24

Herds of the Cimarron: theRESURRECTION [AD] Empty Herds of the Cimarron: theRESURRECTION [AD]

Post by rebel_the_proud September 2nd 2009, 20:45

Herds of the Cimarron: theRESURRECTION [AD] 30awcpj

h e r d s o f t h e c i m a r r o n
    A Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Role Play

'They say the Mustang is the spirit of the west. Whether that west was won or lost in the end, you'll have to decide for youself. But the story I want to tell you is true. I was there and I remember. I remember the sun and the sky and the wind calling my name in a time where wild horses ran free.'

~Spirit~

HotC. Once one of the greatest horse RPs on the map, HotC stayed active for nearly 4 years. A RP based off of Dreamworks' Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, this RP went far in the plot. But as time went on, real, life for the members grew hectic and activity fell. It was then decided that HotC was dead.

F o r G o o d

Well...

Guess Again!

HotC has returned on the map of RPs and is rearing to return to its formor glory. We are opening to new members though we still have some cleaning out to do, we could surely use fresh ideas for plots.
    In the meantime, members are more than welcome to start RPing free-play, or even make up thier own mini-plots, which could in fact become part of the site plot.

J o i n U s

Help us return to our former glory and become one of the greatest horse RPs.

We Have
    R E S U R R E C T E D

{Enter}

Herds of the Cimarron: theRESURRECTION [AD] Empty Re: Herds of the Cimarron: theRESURRECTION [AD]

Post by Guest September 2nd 2009, 22:04

Are you an administrator on the site?

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 11:33