Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

2 posters

My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested!

peacocklover21
    peacocklover21

Registration date : 2010-01-21
    Number of posts : 9
    Scorpio Dog
    Power : My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested! Default1
    Intelligence : My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested! Default1

My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested! Empty My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested!

Post by peacocklover21 January 21st 2010, 23:59

Hello my name is Nick, I raise and breed peacocks. I currently raise india blue, india blue blackshoulder silver pied, purple blackshoulder silver pied, white, and my personal favorite Jade Spalding!!! And i just got a new pair of BEAUTIFUL blackshoulder spaldings, cannot wait to see their chicks, should be outstanding birds! I am taking orders for the 2010 hatch. They make very good pets and can roam freely when adults. They are even trainable to fly onto your arm and eat out of your hand. Prices vary depending on color, age, and gender. Numbers are limited and they sell very fast! Reserve your chicks today! Just leave a post with your name email and color you are intersted in and i will email you back!

For sale right now is
    An india blue male
    India blue pied female
    White hen/male? to hard to tell yet
    And beautiful India blue blackshoulder spalding male
    All these birds will be a year old this summer, they have been wormed, have straight legs and toes. Absolutely no flaws!
    Contact info
    Nick Evancich
    Home-720-963-0311
    Cell- 303-842-6572

Here are some pictures of my breeders!
    India blue blackshoulder silver pied hen
    Photobucket

India blue blackshoulder silver pied hen again
    Photobucket" alt=""/>

Purple blackshoulder silver pied hens
    Photobucket" alt=""/>

Purple blackshoulder silver pied pair, NOTE the males loose their tail in the winter thats why it is gone!!!!
    Photobucket" alt=""/>

Peacocks on perch are india blue, india blue pied and white, on the ground there are 2 india blue males, 3 india blue females, and 2 silver pied blackshoulder females.
    Photobucket" alt=""/>

Photobucket" alt=""/>

Photobucket" alt=""/>

Photobucket" alt=""/>

Photobucket" alt=""/>

A male and couple females waiting until their new cage is done.
    Photobucket" alt=""/>

India Blue Hen laying on eggs.
    Photobucket" alt=""/>

Some pictures of the 2009 hatch!
    Photobucket" alt=""/>

Photobucket" alt=""/>

Photobucket" alt=""/>

Photobucket" alt=""/>
    Sokemis

Registration date : 2011-01-16
    Number of posts : 1
    Taurus Pig
    Power : My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested! Default1
    Intelligence : My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested! Default1

My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested! Empty Re: My Peacocks! I am taking orders for 2010 hatch if you are interested!

Post by Sokemis January 16th 2011, 21:31

Don't know if you'll still look at this thread, but just wanted to say they are beautiful =) The farm I used to work at has two males (India Blue) and three females (1 India Blue, 2 white). Curious, if one of the males mates with one of the white females, could she get pied babies?

I love peacocks, but would probably never get any of my own - they're too loud, lol.

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 00:48