Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

4 posters

Books

Books Empty Books

Post by Guest August 29th 2008, 21:54

Talk about what you're reading, want to read, or anything about books here. I'm reading Warriors (The only thing I've ever read!!) and am on the second book. Only 7 more chapters left Very Happy !! I would recomend it to anyone, it's great!! There's nothing else I want to read because this is the only thing I've ever read and I haven't heard about any other good books out there. So, what are you guys reading/want to read?
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power : Books Default6
    Intelligence : Books Default6

Books Empty Re: Books

Post by sesrocker August 30th 2008, 01:43

I have read Diary of a Wimpy Kid about 7 times. It's a really funny book that I think never gets old. You can read it in about a day. Here's an online version of it that is a little different than the one you buy in the stores.

http://www.funbrain.com/journal/Journal.html?ThisJournalDay=1&ThisPage=1

I hope I can get the newly released 2nd book soon, and I am waiting for the 3rd one to come out next year. This is a great book with lots of humor that will put a smile on just about anyone's face. Please read it, it will brighten up your day!!!!! Razz

Post by Guest August 30th 2008, 02:07

Anyone that wants to read an insanely good book, go to the library and look for Olive's Ocean. I forgot who the author is, but it is the greatest book I have ever read in my whole intire life.....ever.. Very Happy PLEASE READ IT Very Happy
    mallardman12
    mallardman12
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-08-18
    Number of posts : 189

Post by mallardman12 August 30th 2008, 11:45

i dont reading that much haha

Post by Guest August 30th 2008, 11:55

I don't like reading that muich either, but that book is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but please read it Wink
    mallardman12
    mallardman12
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-08-18
    Number of posts : 189

Post by mallardman12 August 30th 2008, 12:49

how long is it?

Post by Guest August 30th 2008, 12:52

It isnt long at all. I kind of don't feel like looking for it, but if I held the book so it was standing up, it would be about this thick: _______ maybe a but more, but idk.
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn Dog

Post by sesrocker September 6th 2008, 12:02

I woke up at 5:00 this morning and waited in line at a book store for an hour and a half waiting to get 20 free books, but it turns out they were all like 40 years old and ripped to pieces. I left after about 5 minutes of searching for what I wanted. Razz It doesn't bother me because when I got home my grandma bought me all 4 of the books in the Twilight series!!!

Twilight (512 pages)
    New Moon (608 pages)
    Eclipse (640 pages)
    Breaking Dawn (768 pages)

Breaking Dawn just came out on August 2nd this year and there aren't that many left in the city where I live. I am getting it though, brand new hardcover off Amazon.com!!! I am getting them all brand new and hardcover!!! yay!!! Razz After that I am going to try to get the 5th, 6th, and 7th Harry Potter books for my birthday. I already have 1-4 but I was to young to read them before they made the movies, so that kind of ruined it. I want to read all of them anyways before they come out with the 2nd part of the 7th movie. (the book was so long they are making 2 movies out of the 7th book. I didn't know if you guys knew or not. Razz)

Post by Guest September 15th 2008, 12:40

I cant read any books unless they drag me in(I read the back and if it seems good ill try and if it doesnt i put it back)the only books i could ever read are the resident evil series, and those books by gary paulsen with the kid in the first one crashes in a plane in the middle of the wilderness and has to survive.

Post by Guest September 15th 2008, 13:27

Remember how I said I was almost done that one book? Well, I finished it AND the book after that! I've been reading the next one for a few days.
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn Dog

Post by sesrocker September 16th 2008, 23:23

I got the 4 Twilight books this morning and have already read over 100 pages in the past 4 hours!!!! I love reading if it's an interesting book.
    potterwolf
    potterwolf

Registration date : 2008-09-15
    Number of posts : 201
    Virgo Rooster

Post by potterwolf September 17th 2008, 16:31

I have read the first two Twilight books. (I read them in 9 days!) I hope that I can get the third this weekend...
    Xavin97
    Xavin97
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2008-12-18
    Number of posts : 33
    Cancer Buffalo

Post by Xavin97 December 19th 2008, 13:31

i have read:
    -HP 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    - Le Cronache di Narnia Il Nipote del Mago; Il Leone, la Strega e l'Armadio