Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

2 posters

Wolf Quest 2

caninesrock
    caninesrock
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2010-07-27
    Number of posts : 33
    Libra Goat
    My Pet : Squirrel

Wolf Quest 2 Empty Wolf Quest 2

Post by caninesrock July 29th 2010, 00:29

Wolf Quest 2:Survival of the Pack is much better than its prequel. While there are some glitches, the graphics are less annoying and it no longer slows down your computer to turtle speed. The controls are easier as well. The first version was mostly keyboard control as if it was trying to copy the playing style of the old simulation games Sanctuary Woods Wolf and Fading Footsteps. This new version lets you have more control of the mouse in the game vs the keyboard which makes things alot easier since you don't have to remember as many keyboard commands and can instead just click on what you want. There still are some keyboard commands though,but they are pretty simple and easy to remember, such as "H" to howl, "J" to jump, and "spacebar" to attack. This sequel even has levels. Your first level is to find a mate. The second level is to find a den where you and your mate can live with your future offspring. In the last level, you have pups which you must move to a safer den site all the while protecting them from dangers such as grizzlies and coyotes. You can pretty much customize your wolf's coat markings and colors to a certain point, nothing too fancy though. You can only choose from various already exsisting shades, colors, and patterns. You also get to choose the gender and name of your wolf. When you find a mate you can name him/her and when the wolves have pups, you can name the pups. One annoying feature that isn't helped by a glitch which leaves your wolf's dead body sitting in the area where it died, confusing your game into thinking your wolf is in two places, since you can continue to play as your wolf in a new life,is that it will not let you save the game unless you leave an area in which you encountered another wolf. The "dead body glitch" makes this a huge problem if your wolf is killed by another wolf. Your wolf's body sits in the area where it was killed, disabling you from saving the game even though you are still able to play with your wolf alive for some reason as well and then you have to start all over from the beginning. Another glitch is that when you go into scent mode, if you make your wolf howl, all that will show up are its tongue, teeth,and eyes and it looks really freaky. In spit of this glitches, it's still a pretty good game though, especially considering its completely free to play. It even has multiplayer.
    ZooTycoonRocks
    ZooTycoonRocks
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-03-12
    Number of posts : 60
    Aquarius Buffalo
    My Pet : Cow
    Power : Wolf Quest 2 Default4
    Intelligence : Wolf Quest 2 Default4

Wolf Quest 2 Empty Re: Wolf Quest 2

Post by ZooTycoonRocks July 29th 2010, 09:33

I used to play the first Wolf Quest game. It was fun, but the glitches got annoying.
    caninesrock
    caninesrock
    Special Member
    Special Member

Libra Goat

Post by caninesrock July 29th 2010, 23:10

[quote="ZooTycoonRocks"]I used to play the first Wolf Quest game. It was fun, but the glitches got annoying. [/quote]

This second version is much better. ^^
    ZooTycoonRocks
    ZooTycoonRocks
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-03-12
    Number of posts : 60
    Aquarius Buffalo
    My Pet : Cow
    Power : Wolf Quest 2 Default4
    Intelligence : Wolf Quest 2 Default4

Post by ZooTycoonRocks July 31st 2010, 21:16

I might try it out some day.

And why are quotes not working properly?
    caninesrock
    caninesrock
    Special Member
    Special Member

Libra Goat

Post by caninesrock August 1st 2010, 12:09

[quote="ZooTycoonRocks"]I might try it out some day.

And why are quotes not working properly?[/quote]

I'm not sure. I hit the qoute button.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 06:21