Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

2 posters

Mesozoic Marathon

Nanotyranus
    Nanotyranus
    People Who Just Plain Rule!
    People Who Just Plain Rule!

Registration date : 2010-12-13
    Number of posts : 10
    Leo Horse
    My Pet : Squirrel
    Power : Mesozoic Marathon Default1
    Intelligence : Mesozoic Marathon Default1

Mesozoic Marathon Empty Mesozoic Marathon

Post by Nanotyranus December 29th 2010, 15:38

Hi, Nano here! On other sites, I'm quite a good RP maker, so I hope you lot enjoy the Rps I'm gonna make! jocolor

Far in the distant past, many forms of life roamed the earth. Some swam, others flew. Some were built for speed, some for strength. Some were animals, some were plants. Some were small, some were big. The greatest group, though, were the dinosaurs: The terrible lizards. They dominated the land, and in the form of birds, they conquered the oceans and the sky. They survived one of the largest mass extinctions ever, at the end of the Permian, and a smaller one, between the Triassic and Jurrasic. The only reason that the massive beasts that were hunters, and the hunted, too, aren't here today was because a series of brutal meteor impacts starved them, with only the birds escaping.
    In the time they ruled, though, they changed the course of life on earth. They had their own struggles, though. The struggles of finding food and water, the struggles against disease and sickness, the struggles to pass their genes to the next generation. Are you tough enough to survive this?

Short plot: You're a dinosaur, or some other creature from that time, trying to survive. You can interact with others, and make friends and foes. In the end, your dinosaur's survival is up to you.

Form:

Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Favorite food and area:
    Other:

Rules:

General site rules.
    Try to use grammar, and keep smileys to OOC (out of character).
    If you're posting OOC, put it in ( and ).
    If you've read this, put something to do with what would happen if your character was attacked by a fearsome bunny.
    Have fun!!!
    a4aa4

Registration date : 2012-12-14
    Number of posts : 1
    Aries Snake
    Power : Mesozoic Marathon Default1
    Intelligence : Mesozoic Marathon Default1

Mesozoic Marathon Empty Re: Mesozoic Marathon

Post by a4aa4 December 14th 2012, 17:52

username:a4aa4
    name:draco
    species:microrapter
    apperance:red and black stripes same shape as a normal rapter but smaller
    pesonality:wierd and humurouse but sometimes seriose also hyper
    favorite food and area:would love a little triceratops meat every now and then but also likes dragon flys and small spiders whitch are esier to get likes the forests
    other:strangly gets along with t-rex and other raptors

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 05:56