Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

2 posters

what are you going to be for halloween

what are you going to be for halloween Empty what are you going to be for halloween

Post by Guest October 14th 2008, 07:22

I dont know what i am going to be but i want to know what others are going to be.
    dracuel
    dracuel
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2008-10-07
    Number of posts : 61
    Leo Horse

what are you going to be for halloween Empty Re: what are you going to be for halloween

Post by dracuel October 16th 2008, 02:14

well im going as a vampyre my gf is going as a vampyress and my daughter is gonna be a guess what????cat lol! we got her a tiger onesie with a tail and a set of tiger ears

what are you going to be for halloween Empty Re: what are you going to be for halloween

Post by Guest October 16th 2008, 02:50

Dracuel it sounds like your daughter is going to be a cute little tiger. How old is your daughter?
    dracuel
    dracuel
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2008-10-07
    Number of posts : 61
    Leo Horse

Post by dracuel October 16th 2008, 02:59

slg wrote:Dracuel it sounds like your daughter is going to be a cute little tiger. How old is your daughter?
    1 month and a few weeks...she was born august 25 her moms bday was the 26th of august so we call her an early bday present(sorry for offtopic)

Post by Guest October 17th 2008, 16:03

i am going to be... well i dont know yet what im going to be.
    sesrocker
    sesrocker
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-09
    Number of posts : 1337
    Capricorn Dog
    My Pet : Penguin
    Power : what are you going to be for halloween Default6
    Intelligence : what are you going to be for halloween Default6

Post by sesrocker October 17th 2008, 18:33

I am not going to be anything for Halloween. I am already wearing the scariest mask known to humans!! Just look at my photo!! Razz Ha ha, Just kidding!! I am just going to go out and buy my candy from Target or Vons or wherever. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 09:49