Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

My Education

My Education Empty My Education

Post by Guest May 26th 2009, 04:50

I graduated from high school in May 1992. I started college in August 1992. The first two years, I went to Texarkana Community College. Then I transferred to East Texas University, which had buildings on the Texarkana campus. Before I graduated from college, East Texas become Texas A & M University. I majored in history with a minor in social studies. I also took cousres to be a teacher. I took the exam to be a teacher after I graduated from college.
    Bailey
    Bailey
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-05-31
    Number of posts : 91
    Virgo Dog

My Education Empty Re: My Education

Post by Bailey May 31st 2009, 21:15

I have a few more years before I go to college, and I plan on either majoring in psychology or forensic science. Still haven't decided though.

Post by Guest June 1st 2009, 01:29

They are both good fields to go into.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is October 16th 2024, 08:26