Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

2 posters

My Last Four Years

My Last Four Years Empty My Last Four Years

Post by Guest May 26th 2009, 05:14

My high school years were 1989 to 1992. I went to Caddo Mills High School. With the help of the special school, I was able to catch up with my classmates by the first two weeks of ninth grade. I was stilling being bullied by my classmates in ninth grade. By the tenth grade, the bullying by female classmates stopped. With that all bullying stopped. I do not know why it stopped. One reason could be that the main bully (Mark) was not there anymore. By the end of 12th grade, I was ranked tenth in my class.
    Josspot
    Josspot
    Gold Rank
    Gold Rank

Registration date : 2008-09-07
    Number of posts : 532
    Sagittarius Pig

My Last Four Years Empty Re: My Last Four Years

Post by Josspot May 27th 2009, 13:21

That good the all the bulling stop Smile
    Bailey
    Bailey
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-05-31
    Number of posts : 91
    Virgo Dog

Post by Bailey May 31st 2009, 19:48

Being a freshman now, I have only ever been picked on by the self-proclaimed "jocks", but I have learned to ignore them. The fact that I am in the school orchestra and in the anime club gives me a couple groups that I actually want to be in, and I'm glad I joined them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 10:39