Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

3 posters

The Tree Trick

Bailey
    Bailey
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-05-31
    Number of posts : 91
    Virgo Dog

The Tree Trick Empty The Tree Trick

Post by Bailey June 1st 2009, 23:59

I know a lot of people know this, but in case you don't.....

First, you need grid squares on your map. To do this, press ctrl+G. Doing it again will result in the grids being taken off the map. Get it? Got it? Good.

Okay, so now for the actual tree trick. There are a lot of trees where you can fit four of them in a single grid. The thing is, the game calculates each grid (instead of each tree) as 1% of the exhibit's foliage. For example, let's say an animal likes 5% of foliage, and its preferred tree is the mangrove tree. To make the exhibit more suitable for the animal, you could put four mangrove trees in each of the five grid squares (total of twenty trees). And yes, for most animals that like trees that take up grid quadrants, putting four trees to each grid does increase suitability...

Now, how to use this information. If the animal likes a tree that can have four trees to a grid, put a single tree in each grid until one of the animals gives a sad face. Then, delete the tree that caused the sad face. Fill all the squares with a tree in them so there are four trees to each grid. You'll notice that each time you put another tree in a grid where there was already a tree, the animal gives a happy face even though it complained about the earlier tree that was the first to be put into a grid.

Note on rocks: This does not apply to rocks. Rocks are counted induvidually, not by grids.

The Tree Trick Empty Re: The Tree Trick

Post by Guest June 2nd 2009, 00:21

Thanks for the trick. I have never heard of this trick before.
    LOCHNESSMONSTERISREAL999
    LOCHNESSMONSTERISREAL999
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2010-02-20
    Number of posts : 76
    Leo Pig
    My Pet : Fish
    Power : The Tree Trick Default1
    Intelligence : The Tree Trick Default1

Post by LOCHNESSMONSTERISREAL999 February 25th 2010, 11:58

interesting....
    jaxpup
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2010-04-15
    Number of posts : 30
    Sagittarius Goat
    My Pet : Goat
    Power : The Tree Trick Default1
    Intelligence : The Tree Trick Default1

Post by jaxpup December 10th 2010, 20:29

cool trick! I've never heard of this one, either..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 16:26