Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

4 posters

Your life when you were 10 or 9 or 11.

T-rex MASTER
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-07-08
    Number of posts : 60
    Aries Cat

Your life when you were 10 or 9 or 11. Empty Your life when you were 10 or 9 or 11.

Post by T-rex MASTER August 5th 2009, 00:36

I thought it would be cool to hear about if what it was like when you were 10 or if u are 10.

For me
    Pretty cool life. You get dign up on most forums thsat requir you to be 10, You can get hurt at times like since I'm going odd diving boards at times, I slipped on that ladder you climb onto the board so I slipped on that then laned in the water on my knees which was where it looked like a cat fight was ll over my leg. XD my leg hurts so bad. I might show pic of it. Smile

Your life when you were 10 or 9 or 11. Empty Re: Your life when you were 10 or 9 or 11.

Post by Guest August 5th 2009, 03:37

I believe I was around 9 when I took swimming lessons. When I first dived off the diving board, I scratched my chest. I was to close to the board.
    potterwolf
    potterwolf

Registration date : 2008-09-15
    Number of posts : 201
    Virgo Rooster

Your life when you were 10 or 9 or 11. Empty Re: Your life when you were 10 or 9 or 11.

Post by potterwolf August 5th 2009, 08:26

9-one of the best years of my life.
    10-one of the worst.
    Josspot
    Josspot
    Gold Rank
    Gold Rank

Registration date : 2008-09-07
    Number of posts : 532
    Sagittarius Pig

Post by Josspot August 7th 2009, 06:55

9 for me was all right i guess
    10 one ok again
    11 was the best cos i left junior school Very Happy and went to secondary school lol
    Bailey
    Bailey
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-05-31
    Number of posts : 91
    Virgo Dog

Post by Bailey August 8th 2009, 23:05

9 was awesome
    10 was also awesome
    11 sucked

If I had to relive my life and could choose to skip one year, I'd probably skip when I was 11 =/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content