Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

Migratory Mustangs Reserve

OasisGirl
    OasisGirl
    Silver Rank
    Silver Rank

Registration date : 2009-04-25
    Number of posts : 236
    Libra Tiger
    My Pet : Penguin

Migratory Mustangs Reserve Empty Migratory Mustangs Reserve

Post by OasisGirl July 29th 2010, 16:17

Migratory Mustangs

A Mustang is a free-roaming feral horse of the North American west that first descended from horses brought to the Americas by the Spanish. Mustangs are often referred to as wild horses, but the more correct term is feral horses.

In 1971, the United States Congress recognized Mustangs as “living symbols of the historic and pioneer spirit of the West, which continue to contribute to the diversity of life forms within the Nation and enrich the lives of the American people.” Today, Mustang herds vary in the degree to which they can be traced to original Iberian horses. Some contain a greater genetic mixture of ranch stock and more recent breed releases, while others are relatively unchanged from the original Iberian stock, most strongly represented in the most isolated populations.
    - Information from 'WikiPedia', I do not own any of the above information.

What YOU can do!

We have gathered a pure-bred Mustang herd which we have named 'MML', Migratory Mustangs Lookout. The Mustangs are put up to the test of following a migratory route. We will study their movement and check their behaviour every now and then. But of course, their population is the main concern. As they move together, they come across certain obstacles. For example, the river (which gets up to 5m in depth) may be a challenge, and the carnivores lurking in the shadows arent too promising either! At the moment, there is ONE single tree in the entire meadow, and only ONE half-eaten haystack!
    Our budgets forces us to not buy any beautiful trees or nutricious hay/plants!
    This is where you step in.

Sponsor

Sponsoring a Mustang is 100% FREE, and best of all you can sponsor up to three Mustangs! Once you sponsor, you will get pictures of your Mustang(s) and a profile about each of them EVERY TWO DAYS after you start sponsoring. Also, once you start sponsoring your mustang is guaranteed to not pass away for any reasons apart from old age.
    So here's how it works...

STEP 1: Choose 1-3 Mustangs from the following list.
    STEP 2: Fill out this form:

Mustang 1: (insert the name of the mustang you would like most)
    Your sponsorship: (choose from 2-10 days of sponsorship)
    Username: (insert username here)

After that, you may select a Mustang 2 and a Mustang 3, which is OPTIONAL. A list of availiable mustang will be shown later.

STEP 3: Post your form
    STEP 4: Wait for me to put your form in a coded/quoted form in this main post
    STEP 5: Your done, now just wait for tomorrow and you will get your first ever status and upgrades for your Mustang.

Donate

Donating, another thing we must do to help Mustangs. As I said before, there is only ONE hay bale and ONE tree. For more, we need money. People can only donate ONCE PER DAY, and we will put two hay bales and one tree each time they donate.
    DONATION FORM!:

Amount: (amount of money)
    Recieved: (where you recieved money)
    Why: (Why are you giving it to us)

Once your donation form is complete, post it. I will put it into game as soon as I post it onto the main post (here). The post will be in Coded/Quoted text.

Apply

Many times we have reports of Mustangs out in the wild. Unwanted. Not needed. In pain. So people usually come to us for help.
    WE CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU DONT BRING IT WITH YOU.
    If you bring the injured/unwanted mustang with you, you must fill out this form and wait for the name to be added to the Mustang list (they will appear in the section: Applied).
    FORM:

Name: (of the mustang, you may choose this)
    Problems: (if none, type N/A)
    Founded: (where you found the mustang)
    Colour: (what colour is your mustang)

☺ = Albino
    ☻ = Black
    ☻- = Brown
    ☺+ = Peach
    ☺☻ = Cow-like
    ♥ = Had a colt. More hearts, more colts.
    NAME = Dead
    NAME = Alive
    ♦ = Leader
    NAME = Adopted/Sponsored

Armellion = ♂ ☺ ♦

Tango = ♂ ☺
    Albatross = ♂ ☺
    Chestnut = ♂ ☻-
    Earth = ♂ ☻-
    Pepper = ♂ ☺☻
    Rodeo = ♂ ☻
    Shadow = ♀ ☻
    Frostbite: ♀ ☻
    Onyx: ♀ ☻
    Haze: ♀ ☺
    Peacock: ♀ ☺
    Mango: ♀ ☺
    Milka: ♀ ☺☻
    Cadbury: ♀ ☺☻
    Galaxy: ♀ ☺☻
    Hazel: ♀ ☻-
    Quilt: ♀ ☻-
    Peach: ♀ ☻-

N/A!

SPONSORS (forms)

N/A

DONATORS (forms)

N/A

APPLIERS (forms)

N/A

FAQ:

What happens if my Mustang dies of something other than old age?

It wont.

What happens if my Mustang dies?

You will be informed and have pictures of it's funeral. We will also give you another surprise to liven you up.

What happens if my Mustang has offspring?

You will sponsor them too. If you have three mustang, the offspring will be your fourth (no decision on that)

I didnt get my pictures, why?

I couldnt get online or upload them, you should've recieved another post or something.

I donated but it wasnt accepted. Why?

Maybe because I missed it, maybe I just thought it was an impossible amount of money so I declined it. Dont donate 'fvie thosand trilion' dollars, because I like people to be realistic. Chances are you didnt win the lotto anyway.

Can I use my PayPal?

CERTAINLY NOT! THIS IS A FAUX ADOPTION ZOO AND WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE FUN, I DONT ACCEPT REAL MONEY OFFERS BECAUSE THATS SILLY.
    This is not a real life thing, its in game. Learn that

Can I donate, sponsor AND apply?

Of course, but you cannot adopt your own applied Mustang. That would be pointless and silly. If you wanted to adopt your own Mustang you should've just kept it in the first place!

My question isnt on here...

If something is unclear or you have questions, PM me and I will answer them as best as I can. Dont be shy because I dont mind questions :3 they just makes me more aware that I should've put it on here. If you have a question that you PM'd me about, it's likely it'll turn up on this section.

EDITS

Code:
    Edit 1: Under Construction sign, more info.
    Edit 2: Under Construction sign, even more added info.
    Edit 3: Under Construction sign, more info.
    Edit 4: Completed construction.

CLOSED! REOPENING CHRISTMAS TIME!

(feel free for pre-booking)

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 23:55