Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

3 posters

My Horse RPG!

westernrider2991
    westernrider2991
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-11-01
    Number of posts : 30
    Aquarius Horse

My Horse RPG! Empty My Horse RPG!

Post by westernrider2991 November 4th 2009, 18:17

Rules:
    -You must state your character's info according to this format;
    Name:
    Color:
    Other Info:

This makes it easier to understand your character, and also more fun in creating his/her personality!
    -No swearing or talking bad to or about other players
    -Have fun and be creative!

Name: Kira
    Breed: Paint Horse
    Color: Black and White
    Personality: Quiet and friendly
    Other Info: Kira is a stray, escaped from an abusive horse farm. She hopes to meet many new herd members. Also, before escaping, she was bred to a Paint stallion. She is heavily pregnant.

It was a quiet morning out on the open plains. The snow had just melted a few days earlier, and the ground was cold and moist. Kira was standing on a tall hill, grazing happily. The scars on her hindquarters, belly and legs were starting to disappear, and she didn't even notice the pain anymore. She was a happy, wild horse now. She had heard the men at the farm talk about wild mustangs in the area, but Kira was sure that there were others like her. "Maybe", she thought to herself, "other horses are out there somewhere that had escaped their farms, too. Maybe I'm not the only one with these scars from whips and spurs." She kept on grazing. She knew that there had to be others out there. Her soon to be born foal would need others to play and run with.
    Kira was exhausted from her pregnancy. She slowly walked toward a willow tree and lay down underneath it. Just then, it started to rain. It was cold, just as it would be just after winter. The water slid off the willow's leaves and onto the soft ground. Kira lied her head on the grass and closed her eyes, and she began to dream of the day that she would meet another of her kind, and of her happy foal running around them with no worries in the world.
    evillyns97
    evillyns97
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-07-05
    Number of posts : 35
    My Pet : Lion

My Horse RPG! Empty Re: My Horse RPG!

Post by evillyns97 November 11th 2009, 20:23

names:Layla and Rocco
    Layla is a mare and Rocco is a stallion, they are siblings.
    Breeds: Friesans
    Colors: layla is white and Rocco is black
    Both are 7
    Both caring and outgoing and playful
    Layla and rocco were used for breeding, rocco was forced to breed with other mares, including his own sister layla, if he didnt, he and her, were both severely whipped.
    westernrider2991
    westernrider2991
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-11-01
    Number of posts : 30
    Aquarius Horse

Post by westernrider2991 November 12th 2009, 00:41

The next morning, Kira stood up and shook herself off. She walked out from under the willow tree, and off in the distance was a pair of beautiful horses. She had never seen anything like them before. Their manes and tails were long with flowing waves, and they had gorgeous feathering on their legs. They looked like something out of a fairy tale. She saw how happy they were with each other, and she decided to get their attention. She let out a high pitched whinny, and they both looked over to her. She waited as they approached her.
    evillyns97
    evillyns97
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-07-05
    Number of posts : 35
    My Pet : Lion

Post by evillyns97 November 26th 2009, 03:59

Rocco and i heard a high pitched whinny, and turned toward it, sensing she wasnt of any threat we trotted over.

"hello" we said at the same time, we did that alot, it got annoying...at times.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2011-03-11
    Number of posts : 54
    Aries Rat
    My Pet : Owl

Post by Kike March 13th 2011, 05:45

Name: Phantom
    Breed: Arabian
    Color:Stunning glossy black
    Personality: very aggressive and arrogant
    Other Info: Lived in one of the leading stables and was a champion racer, siring many foals (who also became chapmions) before he ascaped and started a herd of pure breeds only.

The morning sun had started to rise, casting golden rays over the land. Phantom, a stunning black arabain was grazzing happily with his herd, which consisted of five mares and three yearlings. Dawn, his favorite mare, was a glossy silver with a black mane and tail. She'd had a colt they'd called Timber, only because of his dark reddish brown coat. Star and Summer were both a chestnuty colour, but the difference between them was Star had black mane an tail, while Summer had a shestnut mane and tail. Star had a filly called Joy, she was a bundle of fun and mischief, she ad a dappled grey coat. Summer had another filly who she'd called Night. Night was black just like Phantom but she had a white sock on her two front legs and a blaze running down her face. The youngest of the mares was Shadow, who was Phantom and Dawns first boron, she was a dark grey white tipped hair on her mane and tail that glowed in the moonlight.
    Phantoms look out over his herd, the mares were standing under the shade of a tree whilste the yearlings gallop around their mothers, chasing each other. Phantom snorted and flick his tail, they had stayed clear of the humans this winter but as spring closed in they were forced to moved closer to their farms, as the grass was more lush there. He scanned the horizen and saw three dark figures standing closely together. He stamped the ground, if they were to come any closer to his herd he would teach them a lesson.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 07:53