Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

4 posters

Horse Rp

becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-11-05
    Number of posts : 184
    Aquarius Cat
    My Pet : Hippo

Horse Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Horse Rp

Post by becuffin January 16th 2012, 06:47

The sun was getting low in the sky and Razzle looked to Blackie, the young colt had his head low to the ground and then to Phantom. "We had to push Blackie pretty hard today. We'll probably find somewhere to settle down and head off in the morning if all goes to plan I guess... it's really up to Phantom."
    WolfCreekCity
    WolfCreekCity
    People Who Just Plain Rule!

Registration date : 2011-10-29
    Number of posts : 24
    Aries Rat
    My Pet : Kangaroo

Post by WolfCreekCity January 16th 2012, 07:13

Red snorted, "Who made him king." He fell silent when Razzle glared at him. He started toward the tree but then stopped not sure how the black Arab would react to Red being so close to him. If it was one thing he'd learned while living at a stable with other stallions, it was to never get so close to one when he was not having a good day. Instead Red turned and headed toward a patch of dried sand near the bank of the creek and settle down to rest.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-11-05
    Number of posts : 184
    Aquarius Cat
    My Pet : Hippo

Post by becuffin January 16th 2012, 07:31

Razzle snorted a little in amusement. "He's very experienced, I don't think he would take a challenge well..." the sun was quickly sinking over the mountain and turning the sky a beautiful shade of pinks and oranges with a tinge of purple and blue. She sighed, this was her favourite time of the day.
    WolfCreekCity
    WolfCreekCity

Registration date : 2011-10-29
    Number of posts : 24
    Aries Rat
    My Pet : Kangaroo

Post by WolfCreekCity January 16th 2012, 07:54

Red was woken up way to early for his liking by the noise of the small black cold, who Razzle had said was called Blackie. He shook his head and yawned, the early morning was the worse time of the day for Red. He should have been used to it though by now, but it was still hard for him to get motivated enough to get up. Craning his neck he saw Blackie wandering around with his mother and grandmother.

He looked up into the rising sun. Suddenly he was full of energy, just like he always got on race days, when he remembered Razzle going on about Phantom taking them out toward the mountains. He hoped the black stallion would warm up to him soon, he really thought they could become friends.
    Kike
    Kike
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2011-03-11
    Number of posts : 54
    Aries Rat
    My Pet : Owl

Post by Kike June 11th 2012, 01:04

Phantom woke as the sun started rising. He stretched his neck, loosening the sore stiff muscles. Standing up he gazed around and spotted the chestnut stallion. He wasn't sure whether he could trust this horse enough to let him accompany them. He'd shown up out of nowhere. He walked over to the little stream that washed over the smooth pebbles. Drinking till his thirst was quenched he kept his eye on Red. The chestnut was prancing around, obviously full of energy.

Waiting until Razzle had woken, they were all ready to head out again. They headed deeper into the 'ghost-horses' territory and Phantom carefully scanned every nook and cranny for any evidence of the gray stallion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 01:22