Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

+5
becuffin
orangelilly
potterwolf
dogfancy0
realprety
9 posters

Horse RPG

becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-11-05
    Number of posts : 184
    Aquarius Cat
    My Pet : Hippo

Horse RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Horse RPG

Post by becuffin December 15th 2008, 05:41

Even from a distance the young horses could hear the commotion, then silence. They all quivered with fear. Huddling closer to the foal, Tosca and Taz looked at each other uncomfortably. It was eerie to be so alone. The foal had recovered a little of his energy and without a word, all three began to silently walk back the way they had come, every nerve on edge.

After a short while they found the others, the grief stricken looks on their faces left no need for an explanation. Tosca leaned gently against the young foal, offering him what little warmth she could. Taz did the same on the other side. Now they all had something in common.
    mallardman12
    mallardman12
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-08-18
    Number of posts : 189

Post by mallardman12 December 15th 2008, 15:48

thunder coudn' take it anymore. he retreated. he ran over by the three other horses
    potterwolf
    potterwolf

Registration date : 2008-09-15
    Number of posts : 201
    Virgo Rooster

Post by potterwolf December 15th 2008, 17:47

Ace stood frozen with shock. He had taken down a wolf, but it was too late. He turned to look back at Dove and Lightning the little foal. He walked slowly as if in a trance back to Dove. "Dove," he whispered. "My turtledove, should you and I take care of the little foal. He has no parents or family." He nudged her muzzle with his own. "We cannot leave him to die."
    realprety
    realprety
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-10-19
    Number of posts : 108

Post by realprety December 15th 2008, 21:34

Rayne walked back. The greif showed on her face, but she tried to cheer everyone up. "The foal is doing great isnt he?" She walked over in between the tear filled eyes of tosca and taz. She nuzzled the foal, the smell of his mom on him. A tear fell onto his dun arabian hide. He shuddered at the touch. She tried to comfort the others with sleep. "It's time to go to bed, we have things to do tommorow..." she said, her words smothered in fake happiness. She walked over to the area they were trying to fall asleep earlier, but when she saw the blood stain she walked over to a diffrent area to sleep, trying not to scare the others. She waited for them to come over to sleep...
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin December 16th 2008, 01:21

Tosca and Taz followed silently, Lightning wandering a little lost just behind them.

Sleep was almost hopeless, but they tried their hardest. After a fitful, restless night the sun peeked over the horizon. It was a new day.
    realprety
    realprety
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Post by realprety December 16th 2008, 11:18

Rayne woke up and yelled "Okay, everyone up! It's a new day!" She knew it was time. "We have a plan today, and I think you will like it... Today is the day we start going to claim our land in the mountains!!!" She walked around excitedly making sure everyone had heard her. She tried not to think about the night before, if she did, so would the rest of the herd.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin December 18th 2008, 03:32

Tosca and Taz were up just after Rayne. It had been a restless night. Every time the wind changed direction they could smell blood.

Rayne's cheery tone drove all thoughts of the night before from their heads. She was right. It was time to move. They both decided to get in a little grazing before they had to move.

Gradually, the other members of the herd joined them until everyone was ready to go, and eerily without a word said, they all began to walk towards the mountains.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, hope you don't mind, but this didn't seem to be going anywhere fast. Feel free to kick me later. *Timidly offers cookies of peace* Very Happy
    realprety
    realprety
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Post by realprety December 18th 2008, 17:46

{I know, nobody is signing on anymore, ive been waiting, and checking every day but no one is ever on!}
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin December 18th 2008, 18:01

{Holidays... rendeer}
    dogfancy0
    dogfancy0
    Teenager
    Teenager

Registration date : 2008-09-22
    Number of posts : 151
    Aquarius Dog

Post by dogfancy0 December 18th 2008, 22:46

Bane haad decided to stay with the main part of the herd ready for any wolves. Then all her heard was silence. he knew it was done. He hung his head a little, poor April. He settled down next to Rayne triing to get some sleep. He woke up to a very cheery Rayne. Standin gup he shook out his mane and listened to her plan. He knew it was right they had to get to the mountins soon. After a short breakfast the heard headed towards the mountains.

Turtle Dove had staye with the foal comforting it while the battle raged. As it drew to a sudden silence a tear fell down. April was gone. She looked dow at lightning who would look after him now? Then she went to go nuzzled Ace hoping he could cheer her up. Whne he spoke she nodded a bit. "I would love to be his Aunt." it just wouldn't be right if she had said mom though. As they all settled down to sleep Dove cuddled up with Ace tring to get some comfort from his warmth. She had woken up a little late and joined the herd as they were getting ready to go. She made sure to stand next to Lightning and Ace.
    potterwolf
    potterwolf

Registration date : 2008-09-15
    Number of posts : 201
    Virgo Rooster

Post by potterwolf December 19th 2008, 23:42

Ace was very happy that he had a sort of son now. He lined up witht he rest of them, DOve and Lightning by his side. He took a quick head count and everybody was there. He sighed. "i suppose we should go..."
    mallardman12
    mallardman12
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Registration date : 2008-08-18
    Number of posts : 189

Post by mallardman12 December 20th 2008, 10:13

thunder galloped with the herd. he was happy now that we had sort of a family
    realprety
    realprety
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Post by realprety December 20th 2008, 17:19

Rayne started into the forest, the herd following close behind. The outer bit of the forest was safe, but not the middle. The middle was home to hidden dangers that were unknown to most horses. She announced "When its time for sleep, even if it is hours away, we will have to take turns guarding the herd. For now, lets just worry about making it as far as we can though." She looked around, it looking realativly safe.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin December 26th 2008, 23:28

Tosca and Taz, still only youngsters themselves, stuck close to the centre of the herd and close to Lightning. It felt like they had been traveling for weeks, not days. They had passed through the outer edges of the woods with little consequence, but now they were in the forest's dark heart, tension was obvious everywhere. Every snapping branch and rustle of the leaves had the herd on edge. No one could forget what happened to April.

They couldn't tell if it was day or night, the trees were so thick that they blocked out the sun. It was nearly time for them to stop for another rest, Lightning was getting a little wobbly on his legs and the twins were having trouble keeping their heads up, but they wouldn't let themselves fall behind.
    realprety
    realprety
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Post by realprety December 27th 2008, 19:12

"Ok everyone, we need to take a break, its getting late... i think" Rayne said, seeing the tiredness in the groups eyes. "Who's turn to stand guard?" She asked, for she had fogotten now. She helped make a comfortable area and let tosca taz and lightnin lay down in the middle for safety.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin December 31st 2008, 13:00

Tosca shook her head to wake herself up and stepped out of the center of the group. Yawning and fighting to keep her head up she said "Mine..." and wandered a short distance from the others. She saw the looks of concern and stubbornly stamped her hoof. "Go on, get some rest, I'll be alright for a bit longer..."

She paced around the herd, because walking was the easiest way to stay awake. When her time was up, she wandered over and butted Taz with her nose. He lifted his head and wandered off to take over the watch, while his sister took his plae next to lightning, and got her share of rest. He began to pace, just as his sister had and observed their surroundings. He had just realized the ground was beginning to slope upwards. So now it really begins... he thought silently to himself.

He finished up his shift and woke the rest of the herd. Still unsure whether it was night or day, they set out again towards their valley in the mountains.
    realprety
    realprety
    Bronze Rank
    Bronze Rank

Post by realprety December 31st 2008, 23:12

Rayne kept walking, She knew that the herd thought she was crazy, wanting to live in the mountains. All people ever talked about were how hard mountain life was and that there was no food, but this was diffrent.

"No matter how much you doubt my plan to live in the mountains, its not really that bad. Most people say that the mountains are a horrible, dangerous place. But in all reality, this place we are going to is wonderful. Its in between 5 mountains. It has a stream that leads in and out of it so we can get in. The stream leads to a beautiful lake. The grass is the greenest you will ever see. Theres only one predator, one of which i've allready run into, and thats the puma, also know as the mountain lion. The only other animal is goats, which are friendly until breeding season, when the males will occasionally attack a horse, even though it is rare. It's the best place and we would be the only ones, so i hope you all will warm up to it once you see it!"

She knew they would. Who couldnt love its beauty? That's what she hoped that is.
    becuffin
    becuffin
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius Cat

Post by becuffin January 24th 2009, 10:14

Tosca was optimistic about the journey ahead, but wasn't so comfortable being so deep in the woods. They could never see far ahead, and sounds were muffled by the growth around them.

The ground was becoming noticeably steeper, and the trees were beginning to thin again. They could now tell it was night.

Taz was wandering half asleep. It was all he could do to place one hoof in front of the other. Wandering as he was, he failed to notice the predator scent of the large grizzly until they were virtually on top of it.

One of the other horses let out a whinny and they all took off at a canter, making sure to keep Lightning in the center of the herd. The bear couldn't keep pace if it chose to chase them, and seemed far more interested in the remains of a moose that wolves had left behind, but it was still more of a fright than the young morgan needed.

"Ooo, lets go on an adventure! It'll be sooo fun!" he muttered under his breath sarcastically, earning himself a painful nip from his sister who looked at him disapprovingly.

"It will be worth it." she told him reassuringly. Once they got over the mountains, everything would be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: I wonder where everyone went? Sad
    evillyns97
    evillyns97
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-07-05
    Number of posts : 35
    My Pet : Lion

Post by evillyns97 July 6th 2009, 19:40

Sareena
    Friesan
    black
    single,looking for a mate
    parents killed,her brother escaped and she as well but theve never seen eachother again
    high spirited
    tempermental
    protective
    shy
    kind
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sareena smelled a group of horses.finally a herd i can live with! she galloped toward them and stopped to stare at a large attractive, black friesan stallion....

Sareena: http://www.blackshireequestrian.com/VanhindJan05_op_293x309.jpg
    Squirrelstar1097

Registration date : 2011-05-19
    Number of posts : 2
    Aquarius Snake
    Power : Horse RPG - Page 4 Default1
    Intelligence : Horse RPG - Page 4 Default1

Post by Squirrelstar1097 May 19th 2011, 22:49

Name:full name black rose nickname rose or rosie flower
    Breed:Friesian horse looks:Horse RPG - Page 4 Friesian_horse
    Mating Status:single looking for mate
    Additional Info/Background Info:nobody relly knows her backround story.she is related to starly

this is my first post here! Very Happy

name:Starly
    breed:Friesian horse looks:Horse RPG - Page 4 File:Fris
    mating:single looking for a mate
    additional info/backround info:nobody knows.related to riley

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 00:17